the end, or is it?

Hailey, Evie, and Mal stood together on the giants stage they had made for this very special night

Hailey, Evie, and Mal stood together on the giants stage they had made for this very special night. The music began to play and Hailey could feel the rhythm in her feet. 

"Oh oh, oh yeah yeah." Mal started off. She danced beside her two friends happily. 

"Let's set it off, oh yeah!" Hailey continued for her friend. She stood in the middle of Evie and Mal, moving her feet to the rhythm of the music.

Evie sent her friends a smile before finishing their small solos. "You can make it happen!"

"Oh aye, oh aye, hey!" Everybody sang as they moved out of the way so Ben could be in the middle of everybody. All the students danced around their newly found king happily. 

"Kings and queens, it's our time to rise. Write the book, the story of our lives. This is us, taking back the night." Ben sang bashfully before he became more confident. He pointed over to Mal, who walked over confidently. 

"Break the spell, we were born and raised." Ben took her hand in his and spun her around. "Be yourself, forget the DNA. Everybody raise your hand and say." 

"Oh aye, oh aye hey!" Everybody sang loudly as they clapped to the beat. 

"Sound the alarm, get on your feet." Hailey sang her verse as she walked in between people around her, dancing along with her. The red- head smiled over and her boyfriend. " Let's set it off and rock this beat. Dance till' your heart is wild and free."

"Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout!" Evie sang as she danced with Doug, who was now her boyfriend Hailey assumed. Evie never did tell her how they worked out after all. "We got the key. The kingdom's ours."

"oh aye, oh aye, hey!"

"Let's set it off!" Everyone sang. Hailey met Mal, Ben, Evie, and Doug at the front of the stage and lifted their hands slowly into the air before linking hands above their shoulders. "Oh yeah. Start a chain reaction. Never make it stop. "

They paused and posed before linking hands again and continuing going in their circles. "Let's set it off. Oh yeah. You can make it happen with everything you got. Let's set it off!' 

The six teens broke apart before doing the routine they had practiced for so long. They danced along to the rhythm before everyone broke ways. Hailey jumped off the stage and walked over to a bench that Carlos and Jay were approaching. She stood on top of it as they approached, Carlos singing. "It's time to set this thing off. Let's make it happen now." They stood beside her on the ground and she set her hands on their shoulders. "Imma make my own future, ignore the rumors, show 'em how passion sound."

Hailey put her weight on the palm of her hands and lifted herself into the air before kicking at the air and jumping down before Jay joined Carlos in singing as they walked to the stairs. "They all told me I should back down, judging me cause of my background. Thinkin' bout changing my path now, I ain't going out like that now." 

Carlos grabbed Haileys hand and spun her around quickly before they walked up the stairs. Audrey walked over to Jay, who was sitting down. She put her finger on his chest before smiling. "Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout-"

"We got the key, the kingdom's ours." Jay sang before the two of them moved up the stairs to join everybody in their dance.

"Let's set it off, oh yeah!" They all sang as they danced with their partners. Hailey smiled at her white- haired boyfriend as she grabbed his hands and spun them around. "Start a chain reaction, never let it stop. Let's set it off, oh yeah. You can make it happen with everything you got. Let's sett it off!" 

They began the same dance they did for the original chorus. Hailey danced along with everybody. "3, 2, 1- go!" 

Mal and Ben went their separate ways as the beat dropped and everyone did the big dance they prepared for. Hailey danced in between Carlos and a boy named Tyler she met in one of her classes. She looked around as she danced. Everyone was in perfect sync with one another and it was perfect. 

"Oh, oh, yeah! Let's set it off, oh yeah. Start a chain reaction, never let it stop." Everyone sang the final verse together. Hailey linked her hands with Carlos and Tyler as they moved around the stage together in sync.  "Let's set it off, oh yeah. You can make it happen with everything you got. Let's set it off." 

"Get ready, set it off. We bout to set it off!" 

Hailey looked around as she threw her hands up in the air along with everyone else as a way of bowing to the new king and his girlfriend. Hailey noticed how not one person had a frown on their face. 

Everything in this moment was perfect. She didn't have to worry about being evil anymore. She didn't have to worry about her mother anymore. She could live a free life and go to school while being with Carlos. 

Nothing could ruin this. 

Or could it?

-

That's it.

That's the story.

I'm done. I am in tears. This journey has been fun and I can't wait to start Descendants two. I'm currently writing the storyline on paper and I'm going to write the introduction for it.

Thanks for following me along this journey.

-Devoid