27

who has a crush on you

jack:
- jeremy
jack has no idea that jeremy likes you and jeremy wanted to keep it that way. jeremy doesn't wanna take you away from jack because he respects him. so the crush he has on you is very secretive and only finn knows. sometimes jeremy will compliment you if your hair looks really nice or even your clothes but he does it in a harmless and friendly way. the crush would last for a year and two months before jeremy met someone else and started to date them.

chosen:
- finn
before you and chosen started to date, you spent a lot of time with finn. after eight months of friendship and spending almost every hour with finn, you started to date chosen. being around you so much made finn fall for you and he couldn't of been more heartbroken when he found out about you and chosen. the crush lasts for three years and during those years he's in four different relationships. at first he couldn't get over you but after completely shutting you out and focusing on himself he was able to fall for someone else.

wyatt:
- sophia
sophia had the BIGGEST crush on you. she once watched a movie you were in (you're a famous actor/actress in this one) and fell in love with your character. after the movie she found you on ig and became obsessed. she'd comment things on your instagram posts all the time and even had your notifications on. wyatt never wanted to make things with you super public and he had good reasons. there were rumors going around that you were dating someone else so you decided to post a pic of you and wyatt together to clear up everything. sophia had never been so mad in her life when she saw that her best friend was dating her celebrity crush. after three months of ignoring wyatt she finally talked things out with him and you. the crush lasted for 5 months and ended after she talked to you both. in the end you and sophia became best friends and her and wyatt became closer too.

jeremy:
- wyatt
jeremy made a youtube video with you to celebrate your one year anniversary. it was the boyfriend vs boyfriend/girlfriend tag. honestly so many people loved the video. wyatt was very supportive of it but after a month he developed a crush on you. he fell in love with you through instagram and twitter. when he finally met you in person he about died. jack and jaeden knew of his crush and tried to keep him from saying or doing anything stupid. the crush didn't go away at first. when you and jeremy broke up he came to you right away. he supported you and helped you through the break up. after helping you he started to get over the crush because he built such a strong bond with you that he didn't wanna lose.

sophia:
- jack
you and jack worked on a movie together and you both had big roles in it. your characters were in love and at the end of the movie you two kissed. after kissing you during one of the last days of filming, he started to see you differently. through the whole time of filming he didn't even realize he liked you until the kiss. you and jack started to "talk" as the young and hip teens of today would say. (you aren't in a relationship that's official but you're planning to be in one.) during the premiere of the movie he introduced you to sophia. you instantly gained a small crush on her because who wouldn't? she's sophia, everyone has a crush on her. in the end sophia ended up snatching you from jack and he couldn't believe it. the crush lasted for three months until he met ellie. (oof most people don't like her but can you blame them????)

finn:
- jaeden
during a livestream with finn you made a whole bunch of anime references. jaeden loved them all and found them hilarious. he met you a few times after following you and that's when the crush really began. a month later you and finn decided to post about your relationship. the crush quickly ended two weeks after the post because jaeden didn't want to lose his friendship with finn.

jaeden:
- chosen
you were chosens best friend since you were both six. during the filming of it he introduced you to the cast. jaeden and you really hit it off and ended up dating by the time the premiere happened. seeing you be happy with jaeden made chosen feel a bit jealous. he never really saw you as anything more than a friend before. the crush lasted for literally three days. he realized you were just his best friend and that's all you were meant to be.