28

The next day, we did the same thing. Watch the events, then leave early for the next part of the tour. Ashley and Clara took us to the old palaces, the abbey, Big Ben, and the newer wonders.

Let's just say, I think my phone's about to shut down from too many pictures.

Today, we're heading to Paris. It's only a train ride away.

Clara and Melissa arranged for our short trip. We'll be there till Christmas Day.

"I can't wait!" Vina exclaims for the nth time.

Funny thing is, Vina and I, being from Famous with really well off parents, we've been to old Europe a bunch of times. If you're wondering, no, we haven't been to London at all. First time. Paris though? Nothing new.

I guess going to places with only my brothers as security and no special jet or welcome, travels are more exciting.

The train hisses to a stop and we get off.

"Bonjour! Welcome to Paris!" Ashley says trying to put on her best French accent.

Vina and I laugh. We can speak French. And a little of other languages as well.

"Bonjour Ashley! Comment ça va?" I ask.

Ashley blinks causing Mark, Axle, and Melissa to laugh. Clara stayed back in London to take care of business and all.

"I-I don't know what to say." She finally replies.

Vina turns to me and asks the same question.

"Je vais bien, Vina." I reply.

"I give up." Ashley says, throwing her arms in the air.

We laugh and follow Melissa to a car waiting for us outside the station.

"So, when's Jason gonna ask you to be his girlfriend?" Ashley whispers, causing me to slap her arm.

"Sorry." I mumble. "I don't know. How would I know?"

She giggles. "Okay."

What.

I shake it off and admire the sights of Paris. It's nice to be back.

Our hotel has a really good location and from our rooms you can see the old Eiffel tower, louvre, and all the newer structures as well.

"Next tour bus comes in ten minutes." Melissa announces.

We rush to get the things we need and head down to the lobby. We meet the boys and walk out to the bus stop.

We spend the rest of the day going around Paris.

"Belle?"

"Yeah?"

Vina suddenly looks thoughtful. "Do you still have the other dress from Jason?"

"Which one? The Victorian styled one?"

"No, the Sunday dress."