Sonic:Save him

I got Sally out of her cage. Sonic:Hi Sally Sally: Finally I think you forgot about me . Then the next thing I know the back wall was gone. Sonic: Look at that Tails bomb works. Sally:Sonic I told you not to let Tails use his bomb. Sonic:Sorry Sal but he really want to. Sally:Let's get out of here and we will talk about this later. I kicked some robot butt as we left. Then the speaker buzz and buzz Speaker 🔊: Sonic the hedgehog this is G.U.N. We have Shadow the hedgehog in our hands. If you don't come to the middle of the prison we will kill he . The message shocked me to my chore. Sally:Sonic we should think about this. I don't hear her I was are ready there. Sonic: LET HIM GO! Shadow was beaten blood everywhere on his body. Shadow wake up slowly. Shadow: Owwww how do my body hurt. Sonic what going on. G.u.n: We will give him back,If you come with us. Sonic:I kill you before you If know ! G.u.n: We plan for this if you kill us Shadow will die.He has poison in his body. We have the cure. Shadow: Sonic I be cuff Fine. Sonic: Shadow your going to die if I don't go . Shadow: Sonic cuff don't go .                 Sonic: I'll go with give Shadow the cure now .                                                                    G.u.n: Great let's go.                                      A man gave Shadow the cure and the forced me in the car.                                         Sonic:Shadow I love you.                               Shadow just looked at me with horror as they put a gas mask on me and to a needle in me legs . The needle had num my leg and the gas made me really tired. I black out looking at Shadow.          Thanks for reading 📖  have a nice day bye.