Chapter 7

Arisha's POV

I was in shiza's room ... Talking to her ... She was telling me stories about her class fellows etc ... She was reminding me of Hania... The way she was continuously talking, no wonder why they both were best friends back in our childhood.....I was missing her way more after coming here ...

"Aapi Meri Hania se baat karwaiye na ... " she said suddenly looking me lost in my thoughts...

"Aann haan ? ... Kya ? .... " I came out of my thoughts...

"Hania ko call kare na please .... " she again said ... I took out my mobile to dial the number and suddenly " wait wait ... Aapi give me the number ... I'll call her from my phone ... Let me tease her a little first ... " she added,I laughed and gave her the number ...

"Accha mai paani le k aati hu.... Tm baat karo jabtak "
I got up to come out of her room ..

I came to the kitchen,without  switching on the lights I went in and took out the water from the fridge .. I was about to go and suddenly I bumped into someone.... I looked up, someone was there ... I could see his face in dim lights coming from outside ....

"Tum ... ? Tum ... Tum mera peecha kar rahe ho na .... " I took the knife and pointed towards him ...

He was looking at me actually staring or may be shocked on my action....

"Ye toh mujhe tumse kehna chaiye... " he said stepping towards me

I started shouting ...

"Chor CHOR ..... Auntyyyyyy ....." He quickly came near me ... And put his hand on my mouth pushing me hard on the fridge door ...

"Shor machana band kro tum.....Ye mera ghar hai samjhi ...." He said slowly but I can see anger in his eyes ...
"Haadi malik ... Naam yaad hai na mera ... " he continued ... And I was like .. Not able to figure out what was happening... I was in malik's mansion and he is haadi malik ...

Matlab ye woh haadi malik hai ... Par ye toh London me tha ... Ye yahaan kese. ... Ya Allah , ye kya kar diya maine ...

I was still in shock looking at him while he was still keeping his hands on my mouth ....we were just a few inches away ...
.
Then
.

I pushed him back with all my force...

"Tumhara matlab tum wo haadi malik ho ?....." I manage to speak somehow..I was still in shock....

"Arey aa gae beta ... Bohot der kar di tmne ... Khana lagwau? "
Before he could reply I heard aunty's voice..

"Mom ye ladki yaha kya kar rahi hai ? " haadi asked aunty giving me his worst glare....

"Ye tumhre dad ke frnd ki beti hai ... Q pehchana nahi tumne isko? Yeh Ari...." She was about to take my name but he cut her in between ...

"Accha mom Please mere room me bhijwa dein kuch khane ko, I am very tired" he told aunty and left out giving me the last glare ... I was glaring him back.

"Beta,Kuch chaiye tha tmko? .... " aunty said with love turning to me

"Nahi aunty ,... mai toh bas paani lene aayi thi.... " I replied back lovingly but I was feeling awkward don't know y....

"Accha ... Beta apna hi ghar samjhna ... Takalluf na Karna bilkul bhi ... Pehle bhi toh kitna aati thi tm hamare ghar yaad hai.... " she said while putting the food in oven for that jerk ...