Chapter 29 - Acting couple part 2

...hi!!!...my fellow readers..

sorry for my slow update,,there were a lot of things I need to do...

thank u for all of your support!!!!...it always encourage me..

p.s. I haven't contacted my editor, so please bear with my mistakes... the

we already reach 120k!!!!!!,,,
------------

HEAVENS!!!

everyone stood still, no one dare to make a single move nor sound, even their breathing can't be heard

ever since their master left the palace and started his own wangfu, they never heard his laugh nor seen his smile.

everything is in order, everyone must fulfill their duty, never ask, only to obey.

majority of the servants are carefully nurtured and chosen by xia mama, every story, details or personal information is known by wangfu, betrayal is out of a question.

"cough"

xia mama calmly cough, but amusement silently hidden in her sharp eyes

a single sound from xia mama is enough for the servants to compose themselves, and bow their heads deeper

behind their straight back are trembling hands, their expressionless face held an anxious gaze.

this scene is silently observe by su qian meng

yan hong tian tighten his grip at her chin, resulting a fierce glare from su qian meng

" never take your eyes off benwang or .....are they much worth of your attention? " devilish grin creeping at his luscious lips

Suddenly all the servants nearby kneel, their body trembling, even xia mama is not spared

su qian meng can't help but meet the gaze of the shameless man in front of her and rolled her eyes

she gently grab the slender fingers holding her chin and coquettishly stare to him " wangye really understimate oneself.....attention?,..this chenqui body, heart and soul are solely for wangye, this chenqui even realize that this existence exist to accompany wangye to the end of abyss..."

her eyes slightly reddened, delicate shoulder trembling " is this not enough wangye ?, chenqui might be younger and innocent but this chenqui beg for wangye never to doubt chenqui affection towards wangye ." her voice fluttered, shaking yet yan hong tian can detect mocking within her voice

but yan hong tian face return to its cold demeanor, su qian meng understand to stop her teasing and to act properly

he silently stare at the far corner of the courtyard, seeing the faint figure of a person disappear, cold smile lurking in his expressionless face

yan hong tian slowly retrieve his fingers " wangfei have suffered, in this lifetime benwang will hold to wangfei words, accompany benwang when hair turns white and even after death"

" to show benwang sincerity, choose from this chests, keep anything that fancy to your eyes, this benwang is trully satisfied to wangfei services..."

yan hong tian elegantly turn, after his first step, he stopped but didn't turn his head " after the meal, prepare to accompany benwang in entering the imperial palace "

su qian meng  gracefully bow " yes wangye, it would be the greatest honor of chenqui"

su qian meng silently stood, no one knows what she is thingking , but the gentle girl that full of affection is long gone ,her  back is straight, aloof yet alluring, not seeing the silhouette of the person, she slowly turned and said calmly " rise " and strode back inside her courtyard..

---------

inside of the magnificent imperial study, a black robed man can be seen kneeling.

a tall with a broad shoulder silently standing and gazing outside of the window..attired by a golden robed , his aura imposing yet his back is full of loneliness..this man is no other than the present emperor of yan dynasty, yan hong ruan...

" return and continue watching the duan wangfu " the man in golden robed helplessly said.

the black robed man, nod and vanish instantly.

" is zhen cruel ? " his voice full of remorsed while dazedly staring outside.

Eunuch wei kneel beside the emperor " heavenly one shouldn't blame oneself, this servant understand emperor burden "

" burden?, this highest seat were competed by my own blood relatives, a single seat yet it contains enormous amount of blood, schemes and .....betrayal " the emperor bitterly smiled

hi eyes blurred by a gentle silhouette,her warm smiles, reminiscing their memories, moments worth to be treasured but it suddenly vanished in thin air....pain overwhelmed his heart.... he wants to follow her, accompany her and adore her....being alive yet half of his soul is already gone to seek her..

no one would ever think that the most intimidating man have also his vulnerable side..

the last word holds a tremendous guilt, eunuch wei accompanied this middle aged man since they were children....he witnessed all the struggles, obstacles that this man painfully overcome....and above most the biggest sacrifice that still imprison  his master conscience and heart..

all the people believe that the man who sat at the highest sit is presently overjoyed  and blessed by heavens but only he knew what burden his master is carrying...

he can have anything in this world, authority, unimaginable wealth, respect as well as fear and thousands of beauties however, he can never have what he truly desires

that is the cursed of being the emperor..