Part 8: Its a Girl's Night

"Having a soulmate is not always about love, because you can find your soulmate in friendship too".

(Sooorry for a long wait guys!! Here's an update but just let you know that this is UNEdited!)
Enjoy😙

Alexa Pov

A loud of music is blaring at the background, bodies colliding to each other, smell is all mixed up sweats and alcohol with smokes all over the the place this is where we are at this moment. Everyone talk louder, sounds of glasses and laughter are all over in each tables, its make me more feel dizzy.

After Sarah we do catch up the whole half-day. We didn't even notice the time until the helpers called us for dinner. Being Chef is not  that easily, it's quite fine in the first semester but at the second terms, Sarah was sent to different countries, that's makes her busy to death. She's do On Job training to different best and  famous Restaurant in Rome, Italy, Greece and even Russia her place she's  Assigned  its was the time that I started my College. It's was 6- 8 hours ahead to New York time. She got to busy and considering the Time difference is not helping at all, she's Busy in learning schedule and working, adjustment and to cope up with the places.

She find her boyfriend when she's in her last year in college and she meets in Italy. an Italian doctors for health conscious people or Registered Dietitians. They meet when Sarah is Italy. I meet Marco when he called in WhatsApp and do video calls to Sarah, he's quite nice and sweet. They so adorable and really fell in love to each other. I'm so happy for both of them.

She also ask about me and  She's upset, she's told me that my college life is boring, that why we hit this night club right now, she even dressed me into black dress the shape my body, its shoes my Brest and  my long legs I told her that It's too much, but thats the only not so revealing dress that she has. She do my makeup, nails, dye and curls my hair. She also pick a dress for me.. even though I keep on insisting on it because its too sexy, but I really appreciate how I looked in the whole body mirror.

Sarah hands me a drinks that she got in the bars that's make me back to my zone out moments, "thank"I said to her and try to drink, she got me different one this time, after 2-5 glass of that delicious and popular drinks in here it's called "sex o...

I said to her and try to drink, she got me different one this time, after 2-5 glass of that delicious and popular drinks in here it's called "sex on the bench" it was sweet, easy and smooth drinks and has amazing taste.

I cough after a sip in my glass, I look at her.
She laugh at me, "try again Babes, it's just a champagne an sparkling wine an a bit of alcohol."why can't I just have my sex in the beach one? I said whinnying. Ohh come on, you need to try something else you know,"

"She's right Girl, Spice your life a bit.Lovely said, she a bit tipsy. Sarah called some of our old friends in High school. I tried again "Yeah it's not that bad," I said after couples of sips. Sarah wearing a lovely lace maroon dress