Beauty Of Silence | Sona (League Of Legends) x Traveller!M!Reader

A Miku story as requested by muggyturtle840.

Damn. Underestimated the RWBY fanbase. Everyone wanted to get banged by Yang apparently.

Never played LoL... or Dota. Fight me.

Got Yakuza 6 and God of War. Now I'm poor asf and probably gonna take a hell of a lot longer to update.

Thursday 20th September 2018 - 1k Reads

12th January 2019 - 2k Reads

______________

For all of his life, (Y/N) was a travelling merchant, from his father to his father's father and so on. They all lived a rather independent life, until the day they became wedded and had children. Now it was (Y/N)'s time to continue to cycle.

Right now, (Y/N) was on a dirt road with his trusted horse companion, (h/n) and carriage on his way to a grand city, commonly titled as the 'City of the Gods' for business.

When the both of them eventually entered a forest, (Y/N) decided it was time for (h/n) to take a break. After feeding the horse and tying it up to a tree, he himself decided to rest in the carriage.

When (Y/N) reached for his water canister to sip it, he realised that there was no more water. And he just gave the last water to (h/n).

'Time to refill.' (Y/N) thought. He took an empty barrel along with his canister.

"Stay here (h/n), I'm going to restock on water." (Y/N) said to (h/n) as he diverged from the path and walked deep into the woods.

Now, as one who had years of experiencing the outdoors due to the nature of his work. (Y/N) was certainly capable of keeping his tracks, and using his hearing to locate hopefully a waterfall.

Much to his luck, (Y/N) was quite close to one. He slowly refilled the barrel, but not before his canister and drinking it. While he was filling, (Y/N) heard a distant melody playing, just roughly on the other side of the waterfall river from where he currently was.

Being the curious little bugger that he was, (Y/N) decided to check out the source of the melody.

With every step closer, the more clear the melody became.

Upon finding the source, much to his surprise, there was a woman sitting on a rock and strumming a string instrument. If (Y/N) recalled from his travels, that instrument would be called an... Etwahl.

(Y/N) decided to be respectful and kept his distance while the woman continued playing. From observation, (Y/N) clearly noticed the woman's love for blue. He also noticed how curvious this woman was, the robes didn't help at all, as they seemed to be skin tight. Although it didn't help that it tightened her rather large bust.

The woman's expression was one of tranquillity, her eyes closed as she continued to play her melody while allowing herself to be lost in thought with the instrument, and every strung struck a chord in (Y/N). The harmonious tone of the melody soothened (Y/N)'s weary spirits from his travels and it rejuvenated him.

Eventually, the woman had reached the outro and had ceased playing. Allowing her hands to rest. (Y/N) slowly applauded, much to the surprise of the woman as she quickly turned to face the source of the clapping.

"That was beautiful. My name is (Y/N), may I have yours?"

The woman kept silent, just staring at him in wonder. Huh, even her eyes were blue. She certainly was taking her time to tell him her name.