Protégé | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) x Dom!BladeMaster!Graduate!M!Reader

Tier 1 Catgirl #2 requested by Andrew123087.

First RWBY story that's not a bloody lemon. Fucking amazing.

So apparently someone isn't into femdom lmao. Just check the comments in the other Blake story.
Speaking of which, 1k read celebration for that story.

Was really tempted for an Abysswatcher!Reader but decided not to since not many of you played Dark Souls III. You're welcome.

Whoever guesses correctly with their request where Blade Master comes from without Googling gets their request prioritised. Read the comments for hints.

Even though it says Dom. There's probably jackshit of it included.

Tuesday 11th September 2018 - 1k Reads

7th January 2019 - 2k Reads

_____________

The sound which signified the end of a match had been rung. A dust cloud covered the field, which later dissipated and four lying bodies stood fallen and one man unscathed. The aura gauges for the student team being in critical red while the one standing was still in full gauge.

The man was incredibly tall, certainly towering even Cardin Winchester by quite a lot. He wore a large grey overcoat with a unique fashion style. Perhaps Coco would be willing to spend some shopping trips with him. The teacher was currently acting as a stand-in for Glynda, as she is preoccupied with who knows what she's doing with Ozpin.

As for the reason there were four students close to unconsciousness. The teacher decided to make the lesson plan a sparring lesson, a student team versus him. And Pyrrha of Team JNPR volunteered her team to fight against the teacher. But Team JNPR had lost to the stand-in teacher, despite him being outnumbered and definitely outgeared.

Jaune    - 0%
Nora     - 0%
Pyrrha - 0%
Ren       - 0%

"Woah Pyrrha. Didn't think... your teacher.. would be so strong!" Nora shouted between breaths.

"I am sure... he was being modest when he told us... your skills didn't come from him." Ren spoke.

"It might have." responded Pyrrha, who was the only one not lying down.

The stand-in walked towards Pyrrha. He kneeled down to Pyrrha's level and ruffled her hair. "To see that you have shown me excellent teamwork with others, Nikos. I am proud."

"Th-thank you teacher!"

"The three of you had a good strategy as well. Having the two of you to distract me at close range, while the other two provided ranged combat."

"Thanks..." said Jaune, being the closest to pass out.

"But," the stand-in turned his attention to the rest of the class. "As one can see, team JNPR had a solid foundation. Their teamwork was one of the best I had come across by far. However," the tall teacher paused dramatically. "teamwork means nothing to those who have years of experience under their belt." the atmosphere became grim as the stand-in spoke. And the first years dared not to speak up. "It is imperative for one to change strategies mid combat to hold out against a more superior opponent. Team JNPR only stuck to the one strategy for so long, thus allowing me to see through and exploit it. Most importantly, it is most essential for the strategist to still be standing. However, the strategist of the team, Jaune Arc, came to me at close range in hopes of taking me down."

The first years murmured amongst themselves.

"The next match will be not as challenging." the first years called bullshit. How is anything going to be easier when a stand-in absolutely decimated team JNPR, who is considered one of the best first year team in Beacon, and is apparently the teacher of their strongest member, no less. The stand-in carried each member of team JNPR out to the infirmary, with Pyrrha cradled like a princess much to her embarrassment. He later returned to the arena.