Chapter one

~Jhope's pov.~

Just a normal day, like any other. I sigh. I walk down the busy street, every now and then somone would walk into me. My arm hurt from the constant bumps into me, probably going to bruise. A man sat on the floor holding out a cup waiting for money to be dropped in. I feel around in my pocket moments before I would walk past. I had a few change, skillfully I pull it out and throwing it into the cup without slowing down my pace. Just a few more steps and I should be at the office....yay work.

I sat down in a cubicle like office awaiting for my phone to go off. "Hey hoseok, how are you?" A small man asks me, Jimin, he smiles slightly at me. "morning, I'm okay..you..?" I ask him as he leans against the divider "ugh..yeah I'm okay....see ya" with that he calmly returned to his office space. Who is he kidding...no one here is okay. They had to get a place where should can "talk" to a person for inspiration...we all know that that person is a therapist. Never seen her but apparently she's nice. I sigh once more.

Ring ring...ring ring...ring ring..

I pick up the phone and have my usually conversation with people who buy our products. "Hello...yes we have pencils.....no you can't do that.....can I put you on hold...." For god's sake...I redirect the call to another worker he has the most patience. Ring ring...I sigh. "Hello....who is this....you want to see me....ummm okay...I'll be right there.." he ended the call. My boss. I look up to his door, a figure rushes out covering there face. All eyes turn to them as they notice tears running down their face.

This is not good for me at all...