Chapter 11: Lies Beyond Truth

"Alex?"

Silence.

"Lily."

Nothing.

"Sirius? James?"

No sound.

I ran through the dark hallway, wondering where they went. Wait. Why am I looking for Sirius? I'm mad at him.

"Alice, Roslin!" There was no response.

"Remus! Peter!" I ran to the other corner, and everything was dark. There was no light.

"Severus, Reg, help!" I heard something. Something I've heard before.

Then I saw a door, as I decided to run to it and swing open the door. But right as I opened, I found myself falling into nothingness.

And I didn't scream. Why is it so dark? I still heard the something, and it sounded like a voice, a soothing voice.

It took a little while before I fell onto something, and I didn't feel anything. Dust from somewhere caught in my throat.

"Lily, Alex? Are-" I got cut off by my own coughs. I spotted another door, where have I seen all this places before?

"The orphanage." It came out as a fearing whisper, I didn't want to go back there.

But before I could walk over into the street, someone passed by. A lady passed by, she looked about twenty or something, very young looking.

She was carrying a blanket of some sort, and it was moving. She walked passed me, without even noticing me.

It was no longer dark, but the only light was from the midnight moon.

"Hey! Where are you-?" I realized she was going to the orphanage, and in the blanket. . . was a baby.

"What are you doing?" I walked closer to her, realizing tears were spilling from her eyes.

"Hey, what's wro-" I gasped a little, as she put a note on the blanket she set on the doorstep.

I kneeled down, picking it up and reading it:

"Please take care of her. Take care of my baby and one day I'll come back for her, if I'm not already dead. Her name is Olivia Guinevere C-Winters.

Lilah C-Winters."

I gasped suddenly, dropping the folded note and backing as the baby stirred in her sleep.

And that baby, is me.

Who is Lilah C-Winters? Why is she here, with a baby, that is apparently-

She left me here. My mom left me at the orphanage.

She looked nothing like me, she had dirty blonde hair that went to her neck, and blue eyes unlike my brown ones.

I jumped when she pulled something from her pocket, as she choked back a sob.

My own eyes filled with tears, when she placed the photo under the fold on the blanket, a man and her waving back at me.

The man looked so happy, so full of life. And, just like me he had the same brown hair, the same brown eyes, the same smile that Lily says fit me perfectly.

"Dad?" Tears filled my own eyes, as the woman kissed the baby's head one last time, before Apparting into nothing.

"What. . . ?" I jumped, as a young, not as old, looking Miss Victoria opened the door.

"Oh, you poor thing," She picked the baby up, looking at it with fear and pity.

She departured inside, leaving me wondering why my mom left me at this hell place.

"Alex, help anytime now." But I just couldn't feel that silver thread, I couldn't.

Tears finally spilled from my eyes, as everything turned dark again, and no one I called came.

I saw a little girl, and it was me again. She was sitting in a far corner, cupping her bleeding cheek as she quietly cried.

"Stop!"

"Olivia!" I turned around, but no one was there.

"Lia!" Who's calling me?

"Lia, wake up!"

"Lily, is that you?!" No response came.

"Olivia, please!" My body was covered in sweat, my clothes sticking to my body as tears leaked my eyes.

"Is she alright?"

"What's happening?!"

I felt someone hold me close, it was Lily, the flower scent explained.

"It's alright, Lia, you're okay." I continued to sob, as I clung to her nightshirt tightly.

My best friend continued to tell me it was alright, as I opened my eyes slightly, to see the girls awake.

Alex was sitting on the end of the bed, and the boys were somehow huddled together on the bed.

I didn't want to know how they got in, I'm just a little better that they did. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me, and I realized it was Sirius.

But I'm angry with him, why do I feel that stupid knot again? But instead of snapping or slapping him, I allowed it.

Roslin handed me some tissue, while she told the others to go back to bed, the boys, Lily, and Alex stayed here.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I choked out, trying to wipe away the tears. But they wouldn't stop.

"Like I said before, don't apologize." Sirius said.

I remember that, it was the last day before we left last year.

"I saw it." I snapped my head up, looking at Alex.

"What?"

"I saw the. . . . You know. I'm so sorry, Olivia." Oh my god. He saw my dream. He saw it.

"How?"

"I-I don't know." Tears clouded his vision, as he shook his head and clamped his eyes shut.

He saw me get left of the doorstep of that terrible place, he saw me get abused and hurt by the horrible woman.

"Uh- Goodnight," He quickly left the dorm, and the boys stepped closer.

"Get some sleep, Lia." Sirius planted a kiss on my head, before leaving with the boys.

"Goodnight, Lia. We love you." Lily gently pulled the covers over me, as I heard her footsteps leave to the other side of the room.

"Okay,"

________________________

What do you think is wrong with Lia? Well sorry cause I can't tell you. Merry Christmas everybody!