<31>

"Don't break a poets heart. If you do, it'll hurt you less but you'll pay a little more. They'll write you the saddest Poems that you're soul can't contain. It will consume you like fire that will burn you into ashes. Those open letters they'll inscribe on senescent papers are all about you. All about the pains that you've caused them. Their words are sweet paybacks that will slowly rip you into pieces. Engraved on those words were marks of a broken heart that would curse you even when you're asleep. They might grasp your reasons but you won't figure out the agony they'll bear and it will haunt you the way it hurt them during cold nights. They'll torture themselves through writing that will make them weep time and time, and that should terrify you. The messages will spread deep down your system and it'll heighten the grief you'll encounter after destroying them. Don't break a poets heart. They'll swear metaphors, an outburst of their distress you brought upon them. Don't break a poets heart and this this isn't a kind of threatening reminder. This is a kind of sincerity out of their purity. Don't break a poets heart. Their words are magical yet will tear you down more than paradoxes."
-Anonymous