-Chapter four-

Nobody doesn't care but me and my boyfriend broke up. And now, I don't have anyone, I think I'm alone now

---

3rd pov

Boys sit on floor and look at cute sleeping boy. Everyone smile a little and they think that everything is okay, and everything is okay.

"I'm going to make good", Jin say and make small smile, then he walk to bright light kitchen and start cook.

"Umm, guys", Jimin mumble and look at others. Boys look at Jimin with asking face. Jimin smile a little exited.
"Can we go to water park tomorrow with Taehyung?" Jimin ask. "I want to go!!" Jimin whine and look at Namjoon with hopefully eyes.

"YESS!!" Hoseok and Jungkook screaming, after that Taehyung's eyes widen open and he look scared.
"Boys!" Namjoon growl and look at Jungkook and Hoseok mad.

Yoongi push Taehyung to his leg and start stroke his soft hair.
"But Namjoon, can we?" Jimin ask.
"Mmmm, okey, if it's okay with Taehyung", Namjoon say and look at Taehyung with smile if face.

"Huh?" Confused Taehyung ask and slant his head cutely.
"We think that we are going to water park tomorrow, do you wanna come with us?" Namjoon ask friendly.
Taehyung think a little moment and then he sigh.

"I don't have money.. I need to buy new home.. because I don't have home yet", Taehyung sadly say.
Others make long looks to each others and then they nod.

"Honey, you can live with us, and we can buy your ticket for water park", Hoseok said and stroke Taehyung's light skin cheek.

"B-but.." Taehyung whine but Jungkook cut his words.
"Taehyung, we have money, so no buts", Jungkook laugh.

"I pay it back to you guys", Tae say.

"NO!!"