Target 0: Warnings - Please Read!

Hey guys, I'm the author (just call me Bell). I just wanted to slip this in before the book starts so that you guys know what you're signing up for~

Firstly, Katekyo Hitman Reborn does not belong to me- all of the characters, manga and anime belong to Akira Amino. The idea and plot of this story do belong to me, but I am using the characters from KHR to tell the story.

Everything will be explained in the book so you don't necessarily have to be a fan of Katekyo Hitman Reborn or know all of the mechanics since I've changed most of them in this book anyway (e.g. the flames and how they are used).

Here are some general warnings:

1. This is an arcobaleno27 book, however Tsuna's relationship with the arcobaleno will be similar to that of siblings.

2. R27 ahead! Some light hinting at S27 (Skull) and F27 (Fon).

2. There will be boyxboy action in this story.

3. There will be some suggestive scenes but no smut because no.

4. Swearing ahead! Because I'm me :)))

Now, the more serious warnings:

1. There are heavy themes displayed during this book e.g. bullying, neglect, abuse, etc.

2. Mentions of death/threats of killing someone later on (not until about Target 10 or 15, maybe even later than that).

3. Gore and descriptions of gore and injury.

4. Deep ass backstories that mayormaynotmakeyouchronicallydepressed but mainly just really sad.

I think that's it... I'll see you guys later. Sayonara!~

-Bell

Edited: 03/10/2018