Chapter 14: missing

Noah ^^^

I know I have a lot of grammar and vocabulary mistakes but I'm sorry! When this book finishes, I'm going to edit it, so no worries :).

Enjoy:)!

**

Yawning, I got up from the bed, Wait- how did I get here? The last thing I remember was that I sat next to Mason, and I talked to him.

Crazy, right?

I walked to the red bathroom, and took a bath, my hair is starting to grow and I hate long hair. Don't ask me why. Wait, this is not my bathroom, my bathroom had blue and white walls, and the bathroom stall wasn't black. My eyes widened, as I remembered what happened last night, someone kidnapped me.

Someone kidnapped me

Tears started falling, I started sobbing, I might never see my family ever again. But who will do it?

I got out of the bathroom, looking around the room, not familiar at all. I looked at the brown door and tried to open it but it was locked. I started banging on it, so hard. "OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN IT! HELP! HELP!"

Nobody opened the door, tears kept on falling, will I be ok? Jason.

I cried as I returned to the bed, I cried onto the pillow. I didn't hear the door open, or heard any footsteps, I just felt a hand on me. I flinched, and turn around. It was the same man as yesterday.

"Call me Steve" He winked at me. I said nothing but glared at him, he laughed, "so now you're giving me the silence treatment?"

"How are you not in jail?" I spat.

"I have friends" He shrugged.

"Prick" I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Steve raised a brow.

"Prick, you're such a fucking dick because you don't have one! I need to cut your small dick and stick it to your face, so the people would know that you're a dickhead!" I yelled.

"Grow up, I don't have a small dick believe me! I have longer, bigger, stronger and better than any boy in this world" He smirked.

"Huh, yeah right! Even the ant is bigger than it" I gave him the 'what are you going to do about it'.

Steve leaned in, he stopped his lips close to my ear, and said"I'm going to let this slide, you better be careful next time"

"I'm going out" I pushed him. He had an anger expression on his face, as he threw a punch my way. He punched me in the eye, I fell back. I stood up, feeling a bit dizzy, I kicked him in his stomach, he winced in pain then fell. I looked at the phone that was thrown by him, I ran to it, and grabbed it. I felt someone holding me, he threw me into the bed, I tried pushing him away but his grip on me was so tight.

"You want to mess with me? Then let's mess up good" The last thing I head when I fell into darkness.

****

Jacob's p.o.v

After a while in the hospital, Lia was still outside, I started to get worried, I sighed, standing up.

"Where are you going?" Alex looked up.

"Need some air," I walked to the exit, and walked out of the door. I looked around for Lia, but she was not there, did she go back home?

I ran back inside, and looked at Lia's brothers. "Guys... anybody of you have Jason's number?"

"Why?" Owen raised a brow at me.

"I want to ask him if Lia is with him, because she's not out" I pointed with my thumb behind me.

"I don't" The 9 of them shook their heads.

"What kind of brothers are you?" I groaned. "None of you have your little sister's boyfriend's phone number"

"We were just busy with our lives," Peter shrugged. "What's the worse thing that could happen to Lia?"

"Jake and Jack?" I looked at them, hoping they'd remember that they have his number.

"We don't" Jake scoffed.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Owen stood up, "I'm going to look for Jason's house"

"Just call Lia" Chase said.

"There's one little problem..." Grayson bit his lip.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"Lia's phone is with me" Grayson held Lia's phone up.

"You're so stupid! Who knows her passcode?" I said, pulling it from his hands.

"I do," we turned around to see Jason.  "I have the fingerprint"

"Jason... we're trying to call you" Peter stood up, his eyes widened.

"I'm going to call my uncle" Jason grabbed his phone from his pocket and walked out.

Jason's p.o.v

"Jason, what's wrong?" Uncle Kade said as soon as he answered.

"Where's Stewart?" I asked.

"Who is that?  Umm do you mean Steve?"

"Yeah, him" I nodded even if he can't see me.

"I don't know how to tell you this but he ran away, our friends over here are looking for him everywhere but you have nothing to be worried about"

"Can you stay in the line?" I asked.

"Of course" I walked inside of the hospital. "Where is Lia?"

"That's why we were going to call you, she's nowhere to be seen! She needed some air, so she left all alone but it's been 3 hours" Peter bit his lip.

"Shit"

"What?" Uncle said, worry in his voice.

"I think Lia's kidnapped" I held back the tears.

"What?" My uncle gasped.

"She is missing, Uncle!" I couldn't hold them anymore, I let them out. "She is kidnapped by Steve and his men"

I saw all of Lia's brothers faces, some were turning red from anger, but some were almost crying.

"We are going to find her, son. We promise you." 

***

What do you think that douchebag did to Lia?

Do you feel bad for Jason? Jacob? Lia?

Who do you want Lia to be with? Because right now I'm stuck between Jacob and Jason.

Thank you!!