[After Story]: I do

"Mitsuki please stop crying." You giggled, quickly grabbing a tissue to dab under the sobbing mothers' eyes. "Your makeup is running."

"I'M SOWRY." She sniffled. "YOU JUST LOOK SO BEAUTIF-U-ULLL."

Mitsuki wrapped her arms around you as she had so many times that day. Graciously you returned the embrace, relishing in the love and support she had always given you. You were beyond thankful to have her in your life and here with you on this glorious day.

"Ah- (Y/n) wow! You look stunning!" Ochaco grinned upon entering the room. Momo, Mina, Kyoka, Tsuyu, and Tooru followed close behind her, all decked out in their bridesmaid's dresses.

"You guys..." You sniffled. "STOP IT I'M GONNA CRY, YOU'RE TOO MUCH!" You sauntered over to them and brought them all into a group hug.

"I do hope the dress is to your liking (y/n)!" Momo grinned. "I tried to make it just as you instructed!"

"It's absolutely gorgeous Momo! You're too good to me. Although I don't remember talking about this beading here." You giggled, gesturing to a gorgeous detailing of your wedding dress. "But I love it!"

"Oh! That's because Mitsuki recommended that!" She smiled.

You looked past your friends and raised an eyebrow at the doting mother.

"OH COME ON (Y/N), I WAS DREAMING OF THE DAY THAT I GOT TO DESIGN YOUR WEDDING DRESS!" Mitsuki sobbed, quickly jumping into the group hug. The girls continued to shower you in reassuring smiles and compliments.

"Guys, guys! Do you think Bakugou's gonna cry at the altar!?" Tooru excitedly questioned.

"Eh?! No way." Kyoka scoffed.

"Although if he does, Kiri and I are definitely gonna tease him after!" Mina giggled. You glanced around at the circle of ladies who had supported you all this time and smiled.

I swear... You guys are too much.

You all continued to chat and joke amongst yourselves for awhile. It helped to ease your nerves a bit. Before long, it was time to separate. The girls gave their temporary goodbyes and good luck wishes. Not that it took a lot of skill to walk down an aisle.

"Ah (y/n)!" Ochaco called as she was leaving. "There's one more person here to see you!"

"Eh?" You pondered.

"Excuse me." A low voice echoed from around the corner, a figure soon following close behind. You recognized the close friend instantly.

"It's good to see you Shouto." You smiled at him warmly.

"Likewise." He softly responded. "You look well." It meant a lot coming from Shouto Todoroki who was constantly serving up looks, especially now in his suit.

"Thank you, you do as well." You giggled, adding a small curtsy for good measure. "It's been awhile, hasn't it?"

"Not long enough." He scoffed jokingly.

"Heeeeey." You pouted.

"I'm kidding." He chuckled. "Well halfway. I could have done without seeing Bakugou."

"Half-and-Half to the fullest I see. Well, I guess some things don't change."

"You've picked up too many jokes from your husband to be." Shouto sighed.