10

India Marie Stepp
___________
Baton Rouge

"Ben stop bro" I covered my face tryna hide from the camera.

Bitch won't stop recording me son.

"Tell em"!

"Mane fuck you! Gone head brah"

"You flaggi-

"BITCH HELLO? CAN YOU GO "?

"Bitch"?

I leaned back turning around "Who"?

"You the fuck! You taking forever to get where you going like it ain't other motherfuckers behind you! We all tryna get to class"

"Chill yo ass out. Get out her face" Ben pushed her back some.

She sholl was close too.

"Well tell this bitch to walk faster"

I pulled my pants up getting heated "Man I been out yo way. You could've been left"

"IM STILL STANDING HERE THOUGH! BITCH ILL SLAP YO ASS"!

"You not gone slap nobody shut the fuck up" Ben mugged her.

"Come on Tata" Her friend grabbed her arm pulling onto her.

She snatched away "Nah. Fuck that"!

Bro why she doing the most?

I turned around and as I was ready to finish walking to my class this bitch decided to bump past me.

Fuck a bump, she damn near shoved me.

I stopped in my tracks "Stop fucking trying me brah forreal. Ion want no problems, I'm tryna get to where I'm going"

"Ay come on. You don't need to be in no more shit" Ben pulled me the opposite direction

"WASSUP! BEN CANT SAVE YOU SHIT-. NO BEN LET HER GO" She snatched my arm away from his getting all up in my face "NOW DO SOME"

I stepped back "Gone HEAD BRO"!

"No WASSUP! You was talking yo shit when I walked by but now you ain't say shit" She shrugged "So wassup"

"TATA TAKE YO ASS THE FUCK TO CLASS WHY YOU STARTING SHIT FOR! SHE AINT DID NONE TO YOU"!

I don't understand why everybody got they phone out like some shit about to go down. I'm just tryna go to class man.

"SCARY ASS! BEN AINT GO BE THERE TO SAVE YOU NEXT TIME"

That's a threat.

I turned back around "Aight. So run up" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ooooh! Shit"

She turned back around "Fuck you say"

"She said run yo bald headed ass up then"! Angelo shouted as everybody in the hallway started to laugh.

At this point ain't nobody in class, the entire hallway crowded. From the stairs to the base hallway.

She walked her ass back over to me standing toe to toe with me "You said what"?

"Man swing! She said swing"

"Swing on my lil sister if you want to bitch it's gone be that-

Man she must've decked me in my shit hard as fuck, I'm not gone lie that shit did kind of hurt.

"BITCH"! Ben snatched her by her hair as I ran up and threw a punch at her face "BEAT HER ASS INDIA"!

Her friend ran up behind me throwing punches at the back of my head then threw me into the ground yanking my hair.