twenty seven

chapter twenty seven

"Will you be my boyfriend Byun Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks as he stares straight into the eyes of his beautiful angelic lover with a smile spread across his face with hope.

"Yes!" Baekhyun practically screams, "Of course I will." Baekhyun's face lit up with a giant smile taking over his features as the small boy jumped onto his now proclaimed boyfriend hugging the daylights out of the taller.

Chanyeol just laughed at Baekhyun's adorable smile and squishy hug while he pulled the smaller closer and closer not wanting to let the little male go. Baekhyun finally calm down his screaming, which was just attacking Chanyeol in a hug, and let himself sink into the feeling of his boyfriends arms around him. Baekhyun's heart was beating so fast but he felt so calm in Chanyeol's hold. 

Baekhyun dug his head into Chanyeol's neck, sniffing the taller, wanting to smell the beautiful scent that surrounded the younger. Chanyeol smelt like peaches, something Baekhyun actually liked. The scent wasn't strong but it was enough for Baekhyun to think he was smelling something from heaven.

Chanyeol looked down to Baekhyun as Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol. The two stared for a while before Chanyeol leaned down and kiss the smaller than was in his arms. The kiss was gentle and passionate and full of love. The lip to lip action didn't last long before Chanyeol pulled back to tell Baekhyun one last thing before they left the park and finished their date.

"I'm glad you said yes, I love you Byun Baekhyun."

; the next school day

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were walking into school together, Chanyeol's arm around Baekhyun's waist and Baekhyun's head leaning on Chanyeol's chest. Everyone was looking at them and whispering things like;

"are they dating?"

"Baekhyun's dating that piece of meat, lucky."

"holy shit my ship"

Some people were even hitting their friends while screaming;

"Holy shit my ship is more realer than my life ohmyfuck!"

"CHANBAEK!"

"How does one watch them fuck?"

Pretty hectic right. Well it got worse when Luhan came running towards Baekhyun with Sehun walking behind him. So Baekhyun might have forgotten to tell Luhan yesterday about how Chanyeol and him started actually dating so Luhan seeing Baekhyun and Chanyeol like this would have triggered something.

"Byun Baekhyun!" Luhan yelled as he started shaking Baekhyun rapidly. Baekhyun started going dizzy as Luhan kept shaking him.

"Yes Lu?" Baekhyun said in a dazed voice as Luhan was still shaking him. Luhan finally stopped shaking the dizzy boy as he just gave a 'dont-lu-me' look intending that he wasn't told something.

Baekhyun saw it and immediately started talking. "Oh yes sorry, so now meet my boyfriend." Baekhyun pointed his arms towards Chanyeol.

"I heard boyfriend." Kyungsoo said popping up behind Baekhyun holding a banana that Jongin took at bite out of. 

"Yes you did so now meet my boyf—"