x.

Kylo Ren's POV

I will find Thea soon enough and she will join me. She thinks Ben died at the temple, and even though he did she'll take joy in the fact that I'm still here and way more powerful than before and join me. 

After training with Snoke I headed to my quarters, but as soon as I shut my door I was pulled into a force vision. 

Luke.

"You're still alive

"You're still alive. I should've known. No matter, I'll find you one day and destroy you like I should've then. Then I would have wiped out all the jedi when I kill you and turn Thea to the dark side," I sneered in anger. He was quiet for a few moments and then looked me in the eyes and something to me completely emotionless that would shake me to my core.

"Thea's gone."

What?

"Wow you really must be desperate if you want to lie about that. I just saw her," I scoffed. I've had enough of this.

"You're a dyad. You know this. So, can you feel her life force?"

I tried to feel her, but couldn't. No. 

I snapped my eyes to him. "What did you do?!"

"You should be asking yourself that. She couldn't take the pain. You killed her. Now, you have to live with it." He stated completely calm as I began to erupt in rage.

"LIAR!"

"Goodbye, Ben," and then he left.

"NO!" I yelled and began wrecking everything in the room with my saber before collapsing on the ground.

"no," I whispered as a single tear fell down my cheek.

---------

Leia's POV

"It's done. Ben thinks Thea is gone. Their force-bond is hidden from the work of Yoda and other past jedis in the force until they are to meet again, which hopefully won't be ever. She's protected," I heard in my head and I knew it was Luke. He hasn't contacted anyone and left without saying goodbye. This is the first time. I knew he felt ashamed of what he had done.

"Luke, wait-"

He was already gone.

----------

Thea's POV

Beep... beep... beep... beep.

I groaned in annoyance as the constant beeping was making me go insane. I opened my eyes and realized I was in a hospital room.

"You're awake," this man said surprised and I looked towards him and squinted.

"Who are you?" I asked sitting up slowly.

"Poe Dameron. I promised Leia and Han I'd watch you while they got some well needed rest." Oh. I survived. 

"How long have I been out?"

"Two weeks," he said and my eyes went wide.

"I need to leave," I said ripping the cords out of me and beginning to stand up when Poe tried to sit me down.

"Woah woah, hold on there. I have to let Leia and Han know you're awake," he said and I sighed.

"I don't want to put them through any more trouble. They've been through quite enough already and they don't need me around to remind them of that," I said and tried to stand up again when he resisted once again and I had become annoyed and held him against the wall with the force.

"Sorry," I shrugged before knocking him out. I grabbed my saber, got dressed and headed out of there.

I stole a resistance ship, blocking the tracking, and needed to find a planet where no one would think to go. I thought of the place I was found in: Jakku. How symbolic...

Jakku became my destination, and I set course. Never looking back.
————
Leias POV

"What happened?!" I asked Poe as he got up from the ground groaning in pain.

"She knocked me out that's what happened!" Poe exclaimed grabbing his head. I rolled my eyes and saw a note on the side table.

I'm sorry, but I cannot stay. I need to escape and start fresh, and stay hidden from the first order, because when they find out I'm still alive they'll scour the galaxy for me I'm sure.  Please don't come after me I'll be fine.

-Thea

I set the note down and looked at Poe with tears threatening to leave my eyes. Han left. Luke left. My son is gone and now Thea. I lost everyone when I needed them the most. 

"Now, she'll never know the truth"————

————