Chapter 30

• Dedicated to My mom

Last chapter... here we go!

(This is diedicated to my mom for letting me read this whole thing to her and for her not complaining...mostly)

=========================================================================

I opened my eyes, I was in my room. I thought about what had happened yesterday day. Me and Jonathan were still hugging when his pack came with my father. I was super embarrassed but Jonathan didn’t even seem to care. He explained what happened and his pack congratulated me on a job well done. They announced he was the new Alpha and they would have that ritual later and Jonathan promised to make a new deal with my father when that was done.

I left and went home with dad. He didn’t say anything but when we got home mom hugged me and said how scared and worried she was. Then how much she loved me then she grounded me for two weeks, ah love. So I guess everything went according to plan.

I touched my lips, maybe even a little better than the plan. I got up, got dressed then walked to the front room. Mom was holding a coffee cup while dad was kissing her. Well nice to see they forgave each other, “Well you love birds I’m off to school.” They stopped kissing and mom blushed then looked down. Guess I know why I do that. Mom looked back up at me, “Taylor….” “I know mom grounded come straight home got it.”

I walked to the front door and opened it, “And Taylor?” I turned; dad was looking at me, “Yes dad?” He laughed, “No kissing at school understand?” I blushed, “Mom!” She was laughing too, “What I didn’t know when you told me that I couldn’t tell.”

I ran out and closed the door, great they will never let me live that down. Note to self never tell mom everything ever again. I walked to the school and met Summer on the way. We walked through the front doors when I felt a chill.“Ah! My kitten has arrived!” I turned just as Jonathan leaned in and brushed my check with his lips. I blushed as he walked away laughing. I will never fully understand that boy.

I shook my head and looked at Summer who looked at me an “I knew it!” look in her eyes. I would tell her later that it was nothing but she won’t believe me then Jonathan would probably piss me off later in class and Mr. Z would have probably given me another detention later for something dumb. I looked down and signed and these were supposed to be the best four years of my life? “Hello Taylor.” I looked up as Ms. Sun walked past me. I smiled maybe high school would be so bad. I mean it beats fighting wolves right?

========================================================================

Well that's it. Yes is it done, over, through. I hope that all you that have read this book to the end enjoyed it! Untill next time.....