Part 9: The Dinner Date

"I hate waiting but If waiting means being able to be with you. I'll wait as long as FOREVER to be with YOU,".

(Hi to all my lovely readers,this is another update! Thank you to all 226 readers and to all my new followers... I can't wait to post your name on my incoming chapters....loves you all Guys 😊😘

Warning:UNEDITED chapter !

ALEXA POV

Its been 4 days after the girls night and  a encounter with that arrogant guy at the club. Ive been started the training and working on my Mom and Dad restaurant for me to familiarize everything the process, since monday and now its Wenesday. Everyday is really busy and tiring day! I also put some time to meet and hangout with Sarah likes having lunch, going to shopping and movies together.

I was assign to do the basic, such as checking and ordering stock, planning the menu, do time management with the schedules of all working for us. I need to be familiarize to the people around me and how important the simplest things in business. It's my learning process and to gain more ideas for the future. Mum wants me to learn everything and at the end of the month, they let me do some improvements or I can apply some new strategies.

I'm filling ups some records that I'm studying when Rebecca comes to my table and give me another bunch of files. She is my Dad personal secretary."even though my mom always at his beck. She also the one, sent by my parents to teach and train me.

"You're dad sent that to you, its application form for the different position that Mr, Mclean needs fo fill up by next months," She explained. "He said that you decide which particular position are best for each applications," she added." "Thank you but I need to leave now because I have to meet someone at 5'o clock. "Sure, No Problems," yeah you better head up soon it's almost 5' anyway good luck for your date," teasing me, while holding the door knob.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's not a date," I said smiling. "
"Ohh that bad,she said with disappointment in her face. "You need life girl you know, your young, beautiful and yet no boyfriend at all,gosh girl,"she said exaggerating. "Mmm, I'll be fine, I'm not in a hurry to find my destiny, its comes when its a right time."I answered

"If you say so, anyway I'll leave you for now, Mr. Mclean might ask me if what transportation did I take to deliver the files to you," if you're not busy on weekends lets hit the famous club that my boyfriend has....I'll call you for the details," she winked at me and turned to leave I just laugh and say sure" she's nice and  quite funny as well.

As I left Angel's Diners" a way going to the car where Darius patiently waiting while holding the doors open for me. I get in,suddenly my phones vibrating, signs that I have a call. "Hello, not bothered to check whose calling.
"Atlast I got my luck to reach you, how are you Alexa,"?
"Oh Jake is that you? I'm sorry if I missed a calls from you, I just carried away with work,anyway good to hear from you, I'm very fine thank you!" I'm starting to think that you already left and back to New York,"Isaid smiling even though he doesn't see me.

"Not yet until I can't see you again, yeah I locked up with a bits of duties and work so I didn't have much spare time and I'm so sorry for that but but this is the purpose on my call if I could make it up with you, and invite you for dinner if you're available but if__," he said with sad and hopping voice.

"Jake no need to apologize And I understand., I said and interrupt him, "and Im happy to have dinner with you,"but it is  possible if around 7:30? Because I still need to meet someone is that alright??? "Yeah that's perfect, just sent me your address and I'll pick you up, if it's ok with you," he asked. "It's fine, that better anyway," I said to him happily.