Surprise!

Soon jake and Jessica returned home from who knows what. The male trainer scanned the room to see every pokemon except for the two eeveelutions, umbreon and espeon.

Jake: "Where are the other two at?" He asked the pokemon's. They looked backed at him and pointed upstairs. Zoey face was still red while she waited by the stairs. "*picks up the zorua* Hey what's wrong? Did something happen?"

The dark type wiggled and squirmed out the trainer's hands rain upstairs. Jake looked back at his girlfriend and the both shrugged then went up stairs to their room. The little fox-like pokemon was waiting by the door. "Something's got into to you." He told the pokemon. The male trainer opened the door slightly only to get a smell of a scent. A very weird scent.

"What's that smell?" Jake thought to himself as he walked inside the room smelling the weird scent. He spotted both umbreon and espeon laying in bed. As he went to go and pet umbreon, he notice some clear fluids around his fur. "Don't tell me..." The male trainer sighed while jessica chuckled a little.

Jessica: Now you gotta wash everything, including them as well. She told him.

Jake: I guess were sleeping in the couch tonight. The two trainers left the room and made their ways down the stairs.

- Time Skip -

It was the middle of the night when umbreon woke up from his slumber. Despite everything being dark, he scanned the room with his eyes and notice Espeon was cuddling him. He nuzzled her gem a little then slowly got up, this got her to wake up a little.

Espeon: where...are...you..*yawns*...going my love? She said in a sleepy voice.

Umbreon: Going to go get something to snack on. He said as he jumped down from the bed.

Espeon: "Wait for-" She yelped a little as she tried to move a little. The dark type quickly jumped back on bed and sat right in front of her.

"Are you ok? Did you pull a muscle?" He asked in a bit of panic.

Espeon: "Ow, My stomach hurts." She rolled over onto her back. Umbreon eyes grew a little as he realized that his lover's stomach was big. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Umbreon: Your stomach is big...did you sneak off while I was sleeping to eat?

"What makes you think-....are you trying to call me fat Because I'm pregnant?" She said defensively.

"What? No, I would never say that." He rubbed her belly with his paw. "And besides...I kind of always wondered what it was like to have a child of my own." He smiled at her.

Espeon: I love you too. She layed down right next to her lover and went back to sleep.

"Goodnight." Umbreon whispered to her, kissed her forehead, then also went back to sleep.

- The next day -

Umbreon woke up to the sound of a load groan coming from his lover. "Is there something that you need." He panicked a little.

Espeon: "This pain...its killing me...,well, I'm hungry, can you-"

"I'm on it." The dark dashed out the door and bolted down the stairs, nearly tripping. He darted to the kitchen to bring something back to his lover. "C'mon, there's gotta be something around here." He thought as he was looking for food.

Jake stood by the kitchen's opening looking at the dark type pokemon search for food until he went over to the dark type and picked him up. "You made a mess a in my room from your little "party" you had last night with Espeon." He told the pokemon as umbreon gave off a awkward smile. "Anyways, I'll go get you someth-" The male trainer was interrupted by a loud groaning noise from his room. Umbreon quickly switched back to panic mode and wiggled and squirmed his way out of his trainer's grasp then took off upstairs. "Wait up!" Jack called out as he followed the dark type.

The psychic eeveelution was groaning in pain. Umbreon tried to comfort her by it wasn't working. Umbreon looked at his trainer as if he was motioning him to help.

Jake: "Don't worry. We'll take her to pokemon center." He told the dark type eeveelution as he wrapped espeon in a blanket and slowly picked her up and held her in his arms. Espeon hissed at Jake a little. "I know I know, I'm sorry to hurt you." He told her. As Jake and umbreon was coming downstairs, jessica barely started waking up.

Jessica: where you two going? She asked while yawning.

Jake: Espeon is pregnant and going through labor, so I decided to take her to the pokemon center. Jessica Spranged up from the couch and quickly went up stairs. Jake sighed as espeon was laying comfortable in his arms.

Jessica came bolting down the stairs with decent clothes then said as she was heading to the door,"Let's go before it gets packed."

- 5 minutes later -

The two trainers arrived to the pokemon center and made their way inside to be greeted by the same nurse from last time with her pokemon by her side.

Nurse joy: Chansey go get the stretcher. *takes Espeon out of jakes arms* We'll take care of her, you can wait here if you like. The nurse told the two trainers as she put the psychic-type pokemon on the stretcher then made her way to a empty room.

Umbreon looked at his trainer with worryness in his eyes. "Don't worry, she's gonna be ok." He said with a smile.