Chapter 26. Team 7.

Age: 21

Your POV

I watched the kids yesterday, and gave them tips too. I followed Naruto through his little adventure with that Mizuki bitch and Iruka, and teared up when he mentioned me while talking to Iruka at Ichiraku.

Flashback

"(Y/N)-Nee told me that Im special, I didn't know that she meant that I have the Kyuubi in me, but she told me that Im special, and even if Im special, I deserve to be treated the same as any other kid. Nobody thought the same way as she did, but that didn't stop her from loving me. She's the most important person to me." Naruto gave Iruka a bright smile with a few tears rolling down his cheeks,

"Im happy that you think like that too! The only one I have right now is Sasuke, but he is being distant ever since .. you know .. so Im really happy that you believe in me! Thank you so much!"

Present

I smiled to myself as I continued walking, stepping into the classroom I noticed six kids. They all looked at me with wide eyes, "are you one of the sensei's?!" Naruto squeaked out, making me chuckle. "Nope, Im sorry buddy." I said while ruffling his hair.

He looked upset but brightened up, "then why are you here?! For me perhaps?!" He yelled while smiling brightly. "Ahaha well, I guess you could say that. Im going to watch you and you're team." He nodded happily.

Eventually Asuma came in, he looked surprised to see me but happily greeted me, almost exposing who I really am. He took his students, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru with him. Man, those kids grew up, they really resemble their parents.

We waited for a hour or two, and Kakashi eventually arrived. He hadnt noticed me just yet. "Dragon! I got him! Did you see that?!" Naruto yelled out while turning around, expecting to see me. Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto looked surprised when said girl wasn't there.

"Dragon?" Kakashi asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, the anbu girl." Sasuke said, looking around cautiously. "Anbu girl?" Kakashi asked while frowning and looking around as well.

"Hey there~" I cooed, tapping the white haired man on the shoulder. He turned around with wide eyes, looking me up and down. No, he did not notice that it was me. He was just extremely confused as in how I was able to go completely unnoticed by him.

"U-uhm yeah, hello. Meet me on top of the building everyone." Kakashi said while poofing away. The crack in his voice made me almost burst out into laughter, as I also poofed away.

"Okay, introduce yourselves." Kakashi said, eyeing his students. "Can you go first please, sensei?" Kakashi nodded, "okay then, I am Hatake Kakashi, I have allot of hobbies, and allot of likes and dislikes. As for my dream.. never really thought about it."

Naruto and Sakura sweatdropped, "all we really know now is his name." Sakura said, with Naruto agreeing to her statement.

"What he meant is, I am Hatake Kakashi. My hobbies are sleeping and eating, and of course, reading my favorite book. I like perverted things, and I dislike people that disturb me while Im reading. My dream is-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Naruto interrupted me, yelling, "DRAGON!!! YOUR BACK!!! YAY!!!"

I laughed and nodded at Naruto, then turned to Kakashi's bewildered face. "How do you-?" I shook my head, "Im Hokage level for a reason."

Sakura started her introduction, eyeing Sasuke while blushing and giggling historically. I had to keep my laughter in, 'this is amazing, Im so going to tease my little duckbutt with this~'

Then it was Naruto's turn. "Im Uzumaki Naruto! I like Ramen, and my family! I hate it when Sasuke is in his dejection mode, and I hate the three minutes waiting before I can demolish my ramen! My hobbies are eating ramen, and trying new species of ramen! My dream for is to become Hokage, and make my Onee-chan proud!" He happily said while messing with his forehead band. I smiled underneath my mask, approving of everything that he said.

Kakashi motioned for Sasuke to start introducing himself. "Im Uchiha Sasuke, I don't really like anything and I hate allot of things. My hobbies are training and as for my dream, Or more like, ambition, I want to resurrect my clan, I want to find someone very special and I want to kill a certain man."

Kakashi nodded and then pointed at me, "what about you?" I sat down next to Kakashi, and began talking. "I'm dragon, Im part of the anbu. I like and dislike allot of things, and my hobbies are eating, especially ramen, dango and tomatoes. I have no such thing as a dream, goal or ambition, so Im basically just waiting until I die." I said, making all of them uncomfortable.

Kakashi looked at me suspiciously, "and your real name is?" I chuckled slightly, "that still is a secret." Naruto stood up and pointed at me, "could you at least show your face?!" I laughed, "Ill scare you~" I cooed with a creepy tone. "Do you mean that your really ugly?" Sakura said while silently snickering.

I raised an eyebrow while evilly smirking, though they couldn't see it. "Hun, I bet I could win that duckbutted crush of yours over in a single second by just giving a glance of my beautiful face~" I sassed at her. She scoffed and crossed her arms, while Naruto crossed them too.

"I bet you wont be any cuter than Sakura-chan!" He yelled out, making me snicker. "But eh.. could you like, make Sasuke fall in love with you? It would be great if I'd lose a rival for Sakura-chan's love.." he whispered as I stood up and bent down to his level.

"I see, yes that would be great. But aren't you and Sasuke gay? I mean, you two kissed and all-" "HEY THATS NOT-!!! THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! ACCIDENT I TELL YOU!!!!!" Naruto yelled with a red face.

"Yeah right~ Sasunaru~ Sasunaru~ Sasunaru~" I cooed, annoying the poor blonde. "Uhm okay.. Dragon, how old are you?" Kakashi then asked. I looked over to him, "21." He nodded his head, trying to imagine what I look like.

"Well, we're going to have survival training tomorrow, so everyone should go home now and rest. Oh and, I advise you to not eat breakfast, you'll puke." Kakashi said before poofing away. I waved at the three kids and poofed away as well, towards the Hokage's office.

"I really missed those three.."

-