French Speaker

Hello, this is my second fan fiction! I do not own Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling does. Anyways, enjoy the story!

(French)

English

Thoughts/dreams

Draco's P.O.V

I saw Potter walk out of the Great Hall. I knew he was planning something, I just knew it. The way he looked at me when we passed each other in the hallways made me think that something was up.

Potter walked into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and asked her very nicely not to tell anyone what he was doing. Then, he threatened to get her kicked out of Hogwarts if she told anyone what he was doing.

I heard Potter hiss in pain and for some reason, I was worried so I walked around the corner, just outside of Myrtle's abandoned washroom to see him holding onto the slightly wet, dirty wall with one hand and holding a muggle iPhone in the other one.

Harry called someone called 'Moony'.
I don't think the reception is very good in Hogwarts. Potter shouldn't even have that contraption.

"(Hi, Moony,)" Said Harry in French.

"(Hey,  Harry! How are you? How bad were they this summer?)" the person on the other side said.

"(They were pretty bad this summer, Uncle Remus. My back hurts quite a bit from the belt lashings and I hurt my left knee and right ankle)" Said Harry.

"(Okay, Pup. I hope you feel better soon. Please go to Madam Pomfrey)" Said Harry's Uncle.

"(I can't, Moony! Uncle Vernon will kill me if he knows that anyone else found out)" Said Harry worriedly.

"(Is there anything else you wish to talk about?)" Asked 'Moony'.

Oh my god. Potter was abused. Oh, fuck. Why was I so rude back in first year. It doesn't help me at all that I might just fancy Harry Potter. I thought.

"(Yes. I figured out that Draco Malfoy might be my dominant)" Harry whispered, almost in tears. Almost like he was scared to admit it. He should be proud! After all, I am amazing.

What? I'm Potter's Dom? I always thought he was dominant, I thought, come to think of it, I actually can see me and Potter together, walking on the beach, snogging, urgh. SNAP OUT OF IT, DRACO!

"(That's okay, pup. You have to tell him soon. Well, I've got to go! Talk to you soon and get a good night's sleep)" Said Moony.
"(Okay, I will. Goodbye!)" Said Harry, "And please tell Tante Ada, Oncle Adam and Grandmère that I love them!)"

Oh shit, I thought, I think I'm in love with Harry Bloody Potter.