The Barrens

Y/n POV ::

I've been with the losers all day and they are they best people I've ever met let's hope maybe future best friends ? I hope. I sit in my chair thinking about my day here it's been amazing I can't believe that kids from before apparently his name is henry bowers or something I don't even care he's a dick.

" pisst pisst hot stuff over here " I already knew who it was Richie. I look over to him smiling like an idiot I was a bit confused  about why he was smiling like that and then he pointed behind me oh gosh what have I gotten myself into .... I slowly turned around my eyes not leaving him and see Bill staring at me ... why me ? Why is he staring at me ?? He sees me staring at him and he quickly turns away with red ass cheeks, I smile to myself and get a feeling of butterflies in my stomach I see Richie making kissing faces at me, ughhh he is so annoying but hell funny. Do I like bill ?
I like bill :)

After School

We went outside of the school and stood next to the bins because they wanted to throw out their books. " best feeling isn't it " said Stan he was really the innocent one the sweet one okay so basically the opposite of Richie if I'm too be honest ha ha .... " Better then the first time you tickle your pickle " I just rolled my eyes in disgust.  ( A/N I don't remember the actually dialogue so keep that in mind )
" i-is that b-Betty r-ripsoms m-mum " he asked obviously concerned. Who the front door is Betty ripsom what a weird last name.  " I don't mean to pry but who is Betty ripsom ? " they all look at me with a weird look on their faces. " how don't you know ? " Richie asks with a sarcastic tone, bill nudged him in the ribs while Richie shoots him a glare. " I was in the hospital for two months and they wouldn't let me see the news or anything and then after my step dad hur - " I stopped speaking cause I almost spilled the beans shit shit shit. " w-what w-were you g-gonna s-say y/n ? " all I said in my head was SHIT. " me n-nothing I wasn't gonna say a-anything " they look at my weird and then shrug it off thank the lord baby Jesus above.

" soo y/n wanna come to the quarry later ? " Eddie said, eddie is also really nice like bill oh bill he makes my heart flutter, wait fuck did I just say that ...
" w-wait we a-are going t-to the b-barrens ? " he said looking at us concerned why does he look so concerned .... " w- we a-are looking f-for g-Georgie " then it hit me he wants to look for Georgie I can't believe it I really want to look for him. " yes please I would rather look for Georgie then go to the quarry I want to find him " Bill looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes, a hopeful sparkle it made me feel special .... he smiled at me knowing I felt the same way he did that Georgie is just missing no dead he is missing. I can't help but feel a bit responsible because well I could have saved him I could have got up and went and pulled him out.

I was so caught up in my thoughts when Richie started waving his hand in front of my face " heyy hot stuff wake up " bill hit him on the shoulder and glares at him. " I'm sorry guys just thinking, s-sorry " I said I didn't mean to zone out.

" let's go to the bike racks " said Eddie, gotta love Eddie. " you know y/n a hottie like you why are you hanging around us then ? " he said this grabbed the losers attention, he had to say this walking to a fucking bike rack. " yeah we are literally called the losers " Stan brings up, what are they talking about ....

" well just because your called the losers doesn't mean you are losers besides you guys are basically my best friends even though I've only known you for less then 24 hours but I connect so much with you guys, I really like you " they all looked like they have finally been liked, these guys are stupid but I love them.

The Barrens ••••
We walked into the barrens well at least me, bill and Richie did. " aren't you guys coming in ? " I said to Stan and Eddie after they stopped talking about poison ivy I want really listening .... " no no way that's grey water " Fuck is that ?
" that the hell is grey water ? "
Richie has the right idea, but my head went over to bill who was still looking, I feel bad .... " it's basically all piss and shit so I'm just telling you " as he said that I look at the water with my jeans being wet great.

Richie starts to pick up a stick covered in, you know I don't know what the Fuck that is .... " it doesn't smell like caca to me señor " he's an actual idiot. Once he out the stick down I shoved his head down and laughed, while he pushed me playfully I may add playfully !! But it was a bit too hard I feel straight into the water, I braced for impact but it never came what the hell.

I open my eyes to see bill holding me above the water. My cheeks start to burn up as does his, " thank y-you so much Bill " I said my cheeks probably still roasting. " w-w-welcome y-y/n-n " he stuttered even more was he nervous ....

He put me down and picked up something it looks like a shoe wait no no .... oh it's definitely not. " is that " Stanley started.
" no Georgie wore galoshes " me and bill said at the same time and we both look at each other and smiled is it weird I knew that ? ... " uhh y/n how the fuck did you know that ? " shit you were in trouble you didn't really want relive what you did for that little boy. " uh a story for another time " they all stopped talking.

All of a sudden a splash in the water and a kid lying there bleeding, bleeding bad.
I run over to check if he is okay.

Bills POV ::
Y/n runs over to the kid that fell into the water, " shit are you okay ! " he had blood everywhere. " y-you need h-help ! W-what h-happened ! " I asked concerned he actually looked really bad ...." it was that bully Henry he chased me and cut me, cut a H into my stomach " he blushed while he looked at y/n but she didn't notice cause she was looking to see Henry with an angry look on her face I couldn't feel like jealous about the fact that someone else likes her ugh.

" guys get him and run he's fucking coming I'll stay here and stop him " y/n said like it was no problem as if I'm leaving her here as bloody if. " y-your n-not s-staying h-h-her by y-yourself !! " she looked at me with sympathy in her eyes and put her hand on my shoulder " Bill, GO ! " she yelled at me i felt my heart rip because she could possibly die in the hands of bowers, Richie grabbed me and ran.

A/N
1268 Words xx
Hope you enjoyed :)
Sooo sorry if it's too long :(