six

ROSÉ.

I wish I could sensely describe how I felt when Jennie freaking grabbed my hand out of nowhere and stared right through my soul while saying those heartwarming words, my heart flipped so much at that moment, and to think that happened three days ago. It's still so fresh in my memory that my heart skips a beat everytime I remember it.

and for the last days I just waited for her to hit me up with a phone call or a message since she promised that she'd give me a tour of the city and her house.

I wish I could just coolly hit her up first and be like

Hey, Its been three days, I've been exhaustively waiting for your promise because I wanna hangout with you so bad.

but that would make me sound so desperate. I don't want to look dumb in front of her.

Before I could overthink scenarios, my phone began vibrating. My heart skipped a beat, and I tried not to expect that it would be Jennie but my armpits started sweating.

And you know, my armpits only sweat for Jennie.

I grabbed my phone, and nervously opened it.

Jennie was calling.

MY KIM JENNIE IS CALLING.

FINALLY. I internally shouted.

I cleared my throat and fixated my voice. And answered her call.

"Hey, Jen." I said. 

Wait was that okay? Was it too casual? Oh my god Rosé, don't screw this up.

"Rosé! What's up?" That voice. That angelic voice that my ears have been craving for days.

"I've been great. You seem busy for the past days, I haven't heard from you?" I asked. I hope it wasn't obvious that I've missed her.

She poured out a giggle, "Why? Did you miss me?"

Damn, it was obvious.

I faked a laugh out, "Y-yeah. I wanna hangout already. I've been bored since the party."

"You still remember the tour that I'm giving you?" she asked.
"Mmmhhmm" I answered.

"How 'bout tomorrow? Samuel, Jisoo and I will crash into Scott's party, after that we could go around the city." She excitingly said.

"At Scott's?" I asked as I try to remember a face with a Scott in it. But nothing popped into my head. Who the hell is Scott anyway?!

"I'm sorry I forgot you didn't know Scott. He's a jock classmate of mine since 10th grade. He's popular and I can say that Scott is socially well-rounded so it won't be a problem inviting you." She explained.

I raised my right eyebrow. The way her voice changed tone when she said the word Scott got me intrigued.

I just ignored it, because if I'll ask, she'll think I'm too saucy.

"Oh, okay." I answered.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow then. Does 5 sound good?" She asked.

"Yeah, but is there a certain dress code for the party?" I asked.

"Not really. Just wear anything casual. You're hot in everything you wear anyways." Did I just heard what I heard?

Oh god. She did not just say that. 

I internally screamed again and felt my cheeks melting and my smile was growing up to my ears.
"Oh, really? Okay then." I grinned excessively.

"Uh-uhm. See you then!" She said. We said our goodbyes and hanged up.