제2장 (Chapter 2)

The class ended smooth. I'm on my way to home with Jaemin and Ae Sook. We're about to leave the school when Ae Sook suggested to stay for a while at the campus garden. We agreed so, we ended up talking about what happened to me a while ago.

"Who is he?" Jaemin asked. I let out a very heavy and big sigh, or should I call it 'disappointment'.

"The youngest member of Bangtan, Jeon Jungkook," I answered. She looked at me with a very satisfied look. "I'm not surprised,"

"What? You aren't? Why?" I asked her consecutively. They both looked at me and shouted, "It's obvious!"

"Then why are you still asking, pfft" I pouted. They giggled.

"But, to whom did you threw your books?" Ae Sook asked. I was shocked, what would they react if I told them it was him?

"Jeon Jungkook," I swallowed. They both looked at me with surprise. "Seriously?! Why?!" they shouted. I sighed and sat at the swing near us. They followed me and waited for my story.

I told them the whole story and they were really anticipating.

"How the hell? He kissed you not even remembering it was you? I'm gonna kill him!" Ae Sook said with her teeth clenching. "Don't worry about that, I'll be the one to kill him" I answered.

"But who is that Sooyeon? You said it's not his girlfriend?" Jaemin asked in total confusion. I opened my mouth, "Ah, I don't know. I don't care about them now." I said confidently.

I looked down and they both pushed me until I touched the floor. "Yah!" I shouted and we all giggled. After that, we went home.

I opened the front door carefully and changed my shoes into slippers. I went upstairs to change my uniform. I left my bag at the cream sofa beside my room and went inside my room and jumped off in my bed. There, I looked at the ceiling, asking myself why have I fallen for him. Why do I feel different after what happened this day? Why do I feel that I'm not angry to him after what he've said to me? Who is that Sooyeon? Does she like him back?

Mom broke the silence in my room by knocking at my door.

"Haneul, you have a letter! Someone passed by and told me to give you this," I quickly jumped out of bed and opened the door. Mom was surprised when she handed me the letter. I thanked her and locked the door.

I sat at my study table and excitingly opened the letter. There's no name where it came from and I'm hoping that it's written inside.

I unsealed it by removing the heart sticker at the mouth of the envelope. I pulled out the letter which is written in a blue parchment paper, it smelled good. Fresh ocean breeze, hmm! I sniffed until the fragrance disappear. And at last, I opened it from its folding and read it carefully.

"Dear Haneul,

I'm one of your admirers, I hope you won't get rid of me. I liked you since you're in 7th grade. I'm the one who gave you the bouquet of roses during Valentine's Day, the one who gave you love letters every first monday of the month. I'm a senior and I'll graduate soon, so before I graduate, I want to confess my feelings to you. If you ever read this, will you please reply your feelings to me? I'm hoping you would accept my love *heart* Saranghaeyo~

xoxo,

Park Jimin"

I was shocked and didn't know what to react. Park Jimin of bangtan? The only admirer that stand still? To be honest, and not to be boastful, when I reached high school, especially 7th grade, many of my classmates kept giving me presents but I didn't entertained it until one by one gave up. But there's this admirer who kept on giving me letters, chocolates, and other stuffs for whole four years! He didn't gave up, I even told myself that maybe he'd stop soon but what I'm gonna see is Park Jimin, confessing his feelings to me through a love letter. Is this legit?