41*. A Beast and A Dove

PLEASE READ!!!!

Hello! I know that the update is late and there were numerous reasons for this... Some that made me want to bang my head against the wall repeatedly, and would make you bash your head against the wall too if you'd know about it, and some that don't really matter now.

But the only reason which might interest you all would be revealed SOON!  I tried guys, I really did! I tried to do something that would have probably made everyone very happy BUT failed miserably at it!

So don't hate me much, okay? I'll explain more soon!!!
                        ________

Chapter is Not edited, please excuse any grammatical errors

Reminder—
Valerio's age in this chapter- 24 years old

*****

Previously— ( Chapter 31. Hunted)

She heard Valerio's chuckle and Amara desperately wanted to turn around and look at him but his arms tightened fractionally around her and she felt week in her knees when she felt his mouth ascending up her neck again, sucking a mark on it.

Amara didn't know why but she felt almost....Hunted.

Her thoughts were only confirmed when he kissed her neck once, twice, and again, and then brushed his lips over her cheekbones and jaw before nicking the soft skin of her ear, as he leaned down and whispered in a low tenor, his voice sounding dark, possessive and terrifyingly like a predator who just caught it's most precious prey.

"Caught you, little dove."
                         ________

Present time.
Sullivan Estate, New York

Caught you, Little Dove.

Amara's breathing hitched at the softly uttered words, more like a warm rush of air than words at all.

At once, she turned around in the steely cage of his arms, her eyes blown wide in disbelief. She placed her palm against his cheek, chuckling breathlessly as she whispered,"Valerio, it's you"

Valerio's lips curved into a smirk at the joyful expression on her face. "I...I can't believe it",she continued, her heart so full of love and joy for the man standing in front of her, her eyes turning suspiciously bright.

Valerio's own darkened in response and he immediately bent down, hungrily pressing his lips over hers, making Amara gasp at the suddenness of the action.

His right hand cupped the back of her head, raising it as their lips connected, while the other held her firmly by the hip. His teeth nipped and bit at her lips, gentle yet fiery, and it made heat burn through Amara's veins as she went on her tip toes, responding with a passion of her own.

The kiss made her head spin and she tried to remember how to breath but failed miserably! Her whole body trembled and she was immediately pulled tighter against him as Valerio moulded her body to his warmer one, before she felt his arms shift and she was suddenly lifted up.

Amara let out a surprised squeak at his action and felt him smile against her lips.

Without breaking the kiss, Valerio carried her back inside the warm room and towards her bed, sitting down as he wrapped his arms around her, hauling her up and gathering her closer, Amara's arms going around his neck as he dragged her into his lap, splaying his hand over her lower back to hold her close, encasing her in his warmth.