Meeting Ben and Fighting Henry

Y/n POV ::
I stood in the barrens waiting for Henry and his dumb goons to run down the hill trying to find that guy. I stood there for about a minute and I'm kidding when they ran down. " mmmm what are you doing bowers " he stared at me with pure hatred in his eyes, Jesus he doesn't look happy ....

" ahhh y/n what are you doing here " he asked me with a devious smile, what is this prick planning. " none of your fucking business " he looks at me and charges before I got a chance he punched me clean in the eye fuck that's gonna make a bruise.

That made me angry. I got up and ran to him punch him so hard he fell to the ground and was holding his eye, then I kicked him About 3 times in the stomach. " see doesn't feel so nice does it your fuck tard " as soon as you said that he tried to get up, it failed really fast what a dumbass, I just smiled at him.

" what are you waiting for, GET HER " shit shit shit I ran up the hill and got on my bike. Where would they have gone ughhh I said as I biked in and out of roads so they would get lost. THE PHARMACY !!!

Bills POV ::
We got to the pharmacy my heat beating as I know y/n is still down there with bowers but nooo I had to leave I needed to protect her I needed too !! We went into the shop to find some supplies for Ben we learnt his name as we went along, but we left Richie out there I will admit not the best idea. We needed to hurry up so I can get back to y/n.
" nooo we have literally zero dollars " Stan said as a girl rounded the corner, I think her name is Beverly the school ' slut ' she was pretty but not like y/n .... we explained how we needed help with supplied and she agreed to help.

Y/N POV
I arrived to the pharmacy and see the boys talking to a girl and bill doesn't look interested thank god I like him now truely.
I rounded the corner to see Richie and the guy that was hurt. " Fuck are you okay that looks like pain " he looked like me like I had to heads and so did Richie and he was speechless, Richie, speechless what the frick.

" what ? Do I have something on my face " I said touching my face starting to feel self conscious ....
" no but you seem to have a black eye once bill sees that he is gonna have a bird " Richie says i couldn't have felt more happy Bill would stand up for my but I stood up and looked in my reflection. Shit it was really bad

" we got the stuff ! Y/n your back !! " Eddie said as he started to work on Ben. I didn't want to turn around because I was scared that bill would in fact have a bird.

" oh yeah funny that " I said nervously laughing they will figure it out, I saw Richie at the side of my eye looking quite nervous for what Bill will do and I was quite scared myself.

" y/n what happened down there ! " Stan said to me I didn't wanna say the part about my my eye I thought it was best to leave it.

" oh nothing much bowers being himself ahah anyway I have to get going nice meeting you ben really  nice meeting you " I said with my Braid in front of my eye do no one would catch on ( a/n get it finn Wolfhard fans ;) hehe )

I start walking out of the alley when bill stop me. " w- why y-you l-leaving so s-s-soon ? He said and spun me around so my braid flew out of my face.

His face went red with anger as he saw my eye, he balled his fist so much they went white. " y/n who the Fuck did this to you I will rip their heads off and feed it to them, was it bowers cause I swear to god " I looked at him shocked he didn't stutter once like once what the hell. " bill you didn't stutter " I told him in shock I was actually really proud of him.
" T-that doesn't m-matter y-y/n who did I-it " you gave up you have to tell him that it was bowers.

" bill don't freak out it was bowers, he well he punched me but you should see him I messed him up had trust me I got pay back for me and ben !! Trust me please don't go after him and get yourself hurt, I was trained for this bill please don't do anything stupid " I put a reassuring hand on his shoulder and his face softened as he agreed with me he put his arm around my shoulder and hugged me tight. I didn't notice a girl there she was really pretty like really really pretty.

" hey my name is Beverly, you can call me Bev " she introduced herself to me really nice.
" y/n, y/n y/l/n "
We invited her to the quarry tomorrow :)

A/N
888 Words :)
Sorry if I update to fast ....
Uhh one thing I hate is when people start a fanfic it gets popular and then stops and they make a whole chapter for an authors note ughhh