chapter 2

:-)

       I woke up with a jolt of pain, I could not even open my eye rather than to talk of standing, my entire body was in severe pain it felt like my skin was peeling, it was a slow but painful torture. This have been going on for about two weeks now, I haven't told anyone because they would think I was just faking it, but the more I keep it in...the more it hurts, its as if it want me to tell someone, as if it was a thing with its own mind that I could not control, as if it craved for something but the annoying thing is that I don't know what it wants...
       But the only good part is that it does not last for a very long time max 5mins.....

40mins later

       It has been 35mins since the chronic pain, I just had to lay down on the exact spot I was and try not to think about it. Good thing is it was subsiding. Bad thing is I could still very much feel the pain. So I "rested" until it went( yep this is how I have been managing for two good weeks... But I have to endure)

       So I finished my morning routine which was; pray,brush, shower,dress up, and off to breakfast. I ate cereal for breakfast. I also like putting Nutella on my tongue before eating anything, I just think it enhances the taste.(A/n: I lovee a Nutella).

       "Mum! thank for the food. Am off to Briana's"(Briana is my bestfriend). I love my mum 'cos she have always been there for me. She was there when my so-called boyfriend cheated, she was also there when I was in the hospital for a month, she's ride or die

       "Sure sweetie, but make sure to be back before dinner, if not you'll be grounded for five days, okay?" Mum is okay with me leaving the house. But she just has three rule that must not be broken

RULES:
1.)Be back before dinner
2.)No secret
3.) Don't get wasted
       And that's all her rules, they don't seem pretty hard or tough, it seems like an everyday thing, well except the second rule.

       "Okay mum, I should be back by four. Love you"

       "Love you too"

       And with that I took my key and spun out of the house. Walking out of the house to nature's fresh breeze.

       The road seemed somewhat empty, I was beginning to wonder if today was Monday or perhaps everyone was given a day off work(which would be an almost impossible coincident), then I remembered that Alpha kyle declared every first Monday of the third week in every six months that workers should not resume work and if caught you will be fired instantly.(You may ask who will know you were present to work.... Well there are sensors and cameras that are only activated during this day, so if it sense any movement then the camera automatically turns on. If the trespasser, be it the owner of the company steps a foot in the building, the company will be taken). In other words its like a day holiday. And I intend on living it to the fullest.

       In a short while I was already at Briana's house. I came out of my car, just about to knock, but I didn't have to, the door was already opened revealing Mrs Spencer.

        "Good day Mrs. Spencer" I was a bit close to Mrs Spencer but not that close, it was more of a distant you're-daughter-is-my-friend relationship.

       "Ooh,darling what brings you here? It's been a long time" it hasn't been that long though, it's only been two days, but we still chat a lot.