ways to be wicked

"Let's give Araudon a taste of evil

"Let's give Araudon a taste of evil." Mal said as she, Hailey, Jay, Carlos, and Evie stood around a giant pot of boiling potion that Evie was stirring. Mal grabbed her spell book and began to chant. "Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in."

Mal laughed wickedly before Carlos, Jay, and Hailey began to pour buckets of apples into the boiling portion. 

"We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be w-i-c-k-e-d! Come on!"

Carlos held a bucket of the poison apples in his hands as he made his way down the hall. He stopped at a bunch of students at their lockers and he poured the apples on the ground in front of them. The students stopped immediately and dived for the apples. Mal walked behind the students while shaking a can of spray paint. As the lockers closed, each one revealed the phrase 'Long Live Evil'.

"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation, friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion." Mal sang as she handed an apple to Jane, who took it happily and took a bite out of it. A wicked grin formed on her face before she snatched the spray paint out of Mal's hands and walked away. 

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior." Carlos sang while sending the now empty bucket flying under the students on the floor, each one jumping when the bucket came their way. He walked over to Mal, punched the locker beside her and walked away with her. 

"Happily ever after with a taste of flavor." Hailey said as she shoved one of the Aruadon kids in their locker before shutting it, a malicious smile etched into her features. "Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions-"

"We're gonna steal the show and leave them all defenseless." Jay say before he jumped over one of the barrels and picked up an apple. He threw the apple, making it land in the tuba of one of the band members. 

Evie walked down the row of desks, an apple in her hand. "A fairytale life can be oh so overrated, so raise your voices and let's get it activated."

"Long live having some fun, we take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked." The five of them sang together as each of them did their own things. Hailey made a couple of cheerleaders mess up on their tumbling. Mal and Evie continued to cause havoc in the classroom. Carlos was having fun with the now magiced students by the lockers, and Jay was still pestering the band kids. "With us, evil lives on, the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked."

"Apple, apple, dip- dip, Wanna try it? Tick- tick." Hailey sang with her signature smirk as she held out an apple to Ally, who took it cautiously. "Take a bite, come one be bold. Change the way your story's told!"

"This time the dark is finally getting your attention." Mal sang as she, Hailey, and Evie handed out candied apples to the kids going through the lunch lines. 

"We're wicked by the book, and class is back in session." Evie continued for her friend. She sent her a smile before handing one of the candied apples to another student that passed them. 

"You like it, steal it-"

"Gotta beat 'em to the treasure." Hailey interrupted Jay, stealing his line. He rolled his eyes at her, but he still had a smile on his face. 

"A rite of passage." Carlos sang as he juggled three apples for the old king and queen of Araudon. He tossed two of them in the air, which they caught before biting into them. 

"Bad just doesn't get much better!" The five of them shouted together. 

"Long live, having some fun. We take what we want. There's so many ways to be different." They sang their chorus together while they danced around with the spelled students. 

"Mother always knows best." Mal sang by herself. She held on to the flag pole that had their purple flag attached to its wires. She started to pull one of the wires, making the flag go into the air.

"Show her, pass every test." Evie held an apple in her hand as she stood behind fairy godmother's podium. She flipped the pages of her book, but she wasn't even looking at it. 

"Hear her voice in my head!" Hailey sang as she placed a set of headphones on Carlos' head. She then leaned against the blue lockers, her smirk still on her face. 

"Evil is the only real way to win." The four of them joined Mal by the flag pole, where their flag was now at the top. The phrase 'Long Live Evil.' painted on it. 

"We got all the ways to be. Hey- Hey- Hey! W-I-C-K-E-D" They were joined by the other students, who joined them in dancing with their own apples. 

"We got all the ways to be w-i-c--k-e-d." 

"Long live having some fun, we take what we want, there's so many ways to be wicked." They all sang together, tossing apples around and dancing by themselves. "with us, evil lives on the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked." 

Hailey was thrown into the air by her fellow cheerleaders before she twisted her body around and falling securely into their arms. When she stood up she noticed Mal spray painting the statue of the ex king in his beast form. Hailey sprinted outside with the rest of the students, meeting Mal in the middle. 

"We got all the ways to be W-i-c-k-e-d. We got all the ways to be w-i-c-k-e-d. " They sang before Mal finished their song before taking a bite into her apple. 

"So many ways to be wicked." 

-

This has not been edited, so read at your own risk lol. I appreciate all of your support through the first book, so now it's time to start the second journey. 

There will be twists and turns, and even a heartbreak, but everything will. be fine in the end my friends, trust me. 

-Devoid