Unblessed Heart [Izuku x Hestia](Danmachi)

This is part of a contest by Hoody_Mouse Check out his book called "Random Things" for info on the contest and all that.

And if any of you haven't heard of Danmachi, then in the words once told by a few friends baffled from others that haven't watched it: "Bitch you need to get your ass home and watch that kickass anime with them plenty of waifus."

Enjoy the fic:

Not everyone can be blessed. Everyone choses their lives to live, some being simple farmers or merchant. While others strive for adventure and battles to tell tales to the young ones. Adventurers need to be blessed by the gods and goddesses, who chose to decend from heaven to live in the mortal realm and join their familia. But one adventure, has become that similar to the gods, an unblessed adventurer.

"Did you hear, some adventurers saw a kid kill seven minotaurs in only a few seconds." "No, I heard he cut down Silverbacks with a single slash of his swords." "Rumors are calling him the 'Sword God' of Orario." Adventurers were telling of rumors in the tavern known as the Benevolant Mistress.

A boy, no looking older than 16 sat by the bar as he heard the rumors flying and the hearty drunken men laugh. "Hey, mind telling me what these guys are talking about?" He asked the waitress behind the counter as she smiled at him. Her silvery blue hair brushed aside as she looked at him.

"They're talking about this one guy people are calling 'The Sword God' of Orario. You haven't heard of him?" The girl asked as the boy scratched his cheek in embaressment. "Well I'm always busy in my work, so I don't socialize like this too often." He said as he gave her a soft smile and a laugh, causing her to giggle.

"Well you're a pretty hard worker. But they say the sword god is incredibly powerful, able to slash and defeat monsters with a single flick of his sword. Even bizzare rumors say he's unblessed and with no familia." The girl said as then a large crowd of people came through the doors and the other men and women in the bar looked at them.

"The Loki Familia. Never thought I'd see them in a place like this." The boy said as he saw two Amazonian girls, a dwarf, an elf, a beastkin, a prim and a woman with red hair and casual attire and a blonde haired girl with a rapier to her side. "Well, guess I'm done. Thanks for the food." The boy said as he placed the money on the counter and stood up.

Grabbing a wide holster covered in bandages and carried it over his shoulders and began heading out. "So any werabouts on this 'Sword God'? Some of the other Familias are doing whatever it takes to have him in." He heard the red head say as he continued walking as the Loki Familia conversed. "Aiz? What are you?" The red head asked as she saw her stand and walk in front of the boy.

"Can I help you?" He asked as he then dodged a piercing attack from Aiz as he threw himself out the tavern. "W-What was that for!?" He said as Aiz came out and pointed her blade at him. "A swordsman can sense others skilled as them. So draw those swords, 'Sword God' of Orario." Aiz said as the others in the tavern circled around them and cheered for a fight.

"Well damn. Never would've thought 'The Sword Princess' would figured me out." The boy said as he got up and threw his large holster in the air as swords scattered on the ground with their blades embeled in the ground. "If I am to fight the so called 'Sword God' then may I have your name?" Aiz said as he unshealthed his sword he carried behind him.

"Very well. I am Izuku Midoriya. Unblessed and belong to no Familia. And the so called 'Sword God of Orario'." Izuku said as the bandages of his holster fell and wrapped itself around several of the swords. "I am Aiz Wallenstein. Member of the Loki Familia and the 'Sword Princess'. Engard!" She said as she trusted her blade aimed for his neck.