Part 28

Christine's POV

We went home in one line with their arms wrapped around my shoulder as I held onto their waist. We were walking like that on the way home, avoiding the feet of those beside us. We'd stumble but we'll catch eachother. And it's comforting knowing that this idiots, no matter what happens, will always catch everyone when they fall.

"We're hoooooome" I sang as we got inside.

"Anyone hungry?" Jin asked then everyone held their stomachs as if they were feeling if they were.

"Mhm. Mine's grumbling." V said

"I'll prepare dinner" Jin said

"I'll help!" I beamed. I'm in a good mood.

"Me too!" J-Hope volunteered.

"I wanna help too!" Jimin said and in the end everyone was in the kitchen with their own business.

.
.

"Yaaah!" Jungkook said followed by V and Jimin's uncontrollable laughter. We found Jungkook with soy sauce on his shirt with scrunched up nose, not liking the smell of what's on him.

"Pa..pabo!" V said inbetween his laughter

"Aiiiiish! Kids if you're gonna play then just set up the table and leave the kitchen!" Jin said. The maknae line became quiet and gathered the plates to fix the table.

"I'll go shower. I stink." Jungkook said sounding upset.

"Yeah you do." Jimin choked a laugh.

"Yah!" Jungkook warned him but Jimin just smiled sweetly before Jungkook walked away.

.
.
.

"So are you sure?" Suga oppa said again for the nth time trying to make me go with them.

"I'll be fine oppa." I said for the nth time as well.

"I remember when Hannah came with us, it was a riot when the fans knew Jimin was dating her." RM reminisced.

"Although she was around everyone." J-Hope chuckled.

"She's like the mom of the group. She takes care of us, gives us lunch and makes sure everyone ate properly." Jungkook commented

"She was everyone's friend. She's lively." Suga oppa said

"Why don't you ask her to join you?" I asked them

"We did." V said

"But she couldn't. She has some business here too." Jimin finished.

"But I want to be with Christiinee" Jin whined.

"Next time. I promised already" I smiled at him.

Hannah unnie was really pretty friendly. It's in her nature. Jimin did tell me about her being kind and thoughtful which made him fall for her. I noticed V smiling as the members reminisced about her.. Jimin was right. He liked her... I should hang out with unnie when they're gone.

My phone vibrated and I found a text.

Please tell me you're on your way.

"OH SH-" I said suddenly standing up and rushing to my room. I changed into my black skinny jeans and white hoodie. I went out hurriedly as the boys stared at me.

"Omo mianhe... I forgot I have to meet someone by the park." I told them

"Oppa I'll be back" I said as I wore my doll shoes and ran to the park with just my phone in my pocket.