Marked

Hey my friends. I went to cheer and broke my hand? So thank goodness for Siri which is helping me write this.
*
This chapter might be considered intimate to some people-You have been warned
*
Leave some feedback :)

"You want to what?" Brook asked, shooting an icy glare towards Connor.

Connor briefly looked down, Brook's criticizing stare reminding him of of his moms. And that woman scared the hell out of Connor.

His gaze didn't remain down for long, in fact Brook thought she had almost imagined it.

"I want you to let me mark you." Connor managed to make his voice firm, reminding Brook that he was still the alpha.

But Brook didn't work that way, she knew that Connor wouldn't hurt her. But even if he did, she would heal. His alpha title meant nothing to her.

"And what makes you think that I'd be okay with that?" Brook questioned Connor, her eyes studying him like a lion studies a deer.

"Because I'm your mate. I want to become closer with you. Letting me mark you will bring us closer to mating." Connor pleaded, and finally it struck Brooklynn.

Connor wanted to mark her so that they could fuck.

What an ass. Brook thought, shooting a dirty look at Connor. She didn't feel bothered at the fact that he wanted to fuck, but she was mildly irritated.

Sure she had hooked up with guys before, and she had never cared if they were using her for her body or not. But it felt different with Connor.

She did care if Connor just wanted her for her body or not.

"Could you be any more blunt?" Brook snapped, taking Connor by surprise.

He didn't understand why she had suddenly changed her mood.

Was it something I said? He asked himself, trying to possibly remember anything he said that could bother Brook.

"Don't play dumb," Brook spit. "You're just like every other guy."

"What are you talking about?" Connor asked incredulously. He was hurt that she had compared him to every other guy. But he hid it as if she didn't even say anything.

"You just want me for my body, admit it!" She shouted, pulling herself away from his bed.

She ignored the pain that she was feeling, and hobbled over to her bed. Climbing into it, she faced away from him but remained sitting up.

Connor felt nothing but confusion for a few seconds before it finally clicked. She was upset that he had said that they could mate after he marked her.

"I didn't mean it like that Brook, I swear." Connor waited for Brook to turn around, but she didn't. "I don't just want you for your body, I shouldn't have even mentioned mating, it was a dick move."

Connor surprised himself by apologizing, he rarely ever said sorry or even admitted to doing something wrong.

Brook however, remained silent. She was trying to hold onto whatever anger she had for Connor, but it was quickly slipping away.

Every reason that she originally had now seemed stupid and childish. None of them really seemed to matter anymore.

"You can mark me," Brook paused. "If I get to mark you." She was proposing a request that she thought Connor would be appalled by. That's how she hoped that he would react so he wouldn't mark her.

But Connor did the opposite.

"Done." Brook let her mouth fall open. She didn't actually think he would be willing to let her mark him. And now she couldn't back down.