》ch.11

*QUICK NOTE: I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL CHANGE THE STORY ON HOW YOU GOT YOUR POWERS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT THANK YOU AND I HOPE IT DOESN'T CONFUSE ANYONE THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING*

"Y/N!!" Sanji yelled running back to the place you once were, Zoro following close behind.

"Where the hell is she?!" Zoro asked continuing to search the area. He was too busy running he didn't notice Sanji stop. He grunted and glared at him about to yell until he noticed his stillness.

"What is it?" He asked waving his hand in front of his blank face. His eyes trailed to where he was looking and he stopped breathing.

You were lying on the ground, not moving.

Zoro moved first to your body and checked for a pulse. He felt nothing.

"Dammit!" He started to do CPR but came to a direct stop because when he started to apply any pressure on your chest, blood came pouring out of your mouth

"Aw, poor Y/n-chan," the two looked up and saw a man wearing all black staring down at you. "She's on her way to hell as we speak, a truly honorable death." The man started to chuckle and Sanji took in the horns pointing out of his forehead.

"You goddamn demon! What the hell did you do to Y/n-chan!?" Sanji yelled angrily. The demon simply chuckled.

"What are you? Her boyfriend?" Holum chuckled once more, but the two pirates weren't having it.

"What the fuck did that paw man do?" Zoro asked gritting his teeth.

"Oh, of course first he sent a bomb towards her, quite heroic of her to take honestly. And then he took out all of the pain from your captain's body and transferred it to hers, ultimately killing her. A strong mortal like her can only take in a certain amount of pain before dying." The demon said wagging his tail around.

"Kill her?!" Sanji asked, seething from anger.

"I'm afraid she is dead, she is on her way to hell as we speak. A great addition if you ask-"

"Stop playing bullshit with us, bring her back. You're a goddamn demon do something to bring her back or some shit." Zoro commanded, eyes glaring at the smiling man. 

"Sure! I'll resurrect her!" The demon said cheerfully, smiling from ear to ear. "On one condition." Suddenly his eyes went all black.

"What is it?" The two asked desperately.

"You two must ******* *** ***** *** **** ******," The demon smirked at the look of determination on their faces. "I can only resurrect a mortal being once. And if she dies again, there's no way to turn back. Keep in mind if you dare break this contract you two will be sent down to hell, by me." The demon said chuckling at the end.

The two pirates stared at each other before nodding. "We agree."

"Alright then,"
The demon floated on over to your body before chanting some words in an unknown language.

Sanji and Zoro watched with doubtful eyes as the demon hovered over you. Both lost their breath when they heard you coughing again and again.

Sanji moved and carried your body back to the crew, while Zoro followed behind him.

"Help! Chopper!" Sanji's voice made all the attention turn to the running two and the body he held.

"Who is tha-" Nami stopped mid-sentence and let out a shrill yell when she noticed it was you. The rest of the crew stared in awe at your resting body. Luffy's eyes were the size of dinner plates, there you were not moving, blood covering you from head to toe, and from what he could see breathing very slowly.