13- ᴅᴏᴏʀ

"Hey Mark, what's wrong?" his mom asked him with a concerned look on her face.

The boy sighed.

"I just miss Hyerin and I-I hurt Nayoung. I d-didn't mean to I swear I was ju-" he was cut off with a comforting hug.

"Shhh everuthing will be alright. Hyerin is with Jeno now he's taking good care of her just like how you need to take care of Nayoung. It's wrong to hurt her but I think a little conversation between you guys will help" his mom said with a smile.

He was hesitant. He doesn't want to talk to her cuz he's afraid she might shut him out.

But he needs to.

At the same time he doesn't want to.

"Screw this" he mumbled and stood up from the couch and ran to Nayoung's room upstairs.

"Alright then, hope the both of you get along again! I'm gonna leave now bye Markie! And Nayoung!" Mrs. Lee said a little loud and left the house.

Meanwhile, Mark knocked on the door.. More like banged his fist on it.

"Open the door" Mark said.

"I don't want to. Go away" Nayoung replied from the inside.

"Damn it Nayoung open this damn door I have something to say!" Mark demanded but Nayoung didn't reply.

A lot of banging happened for the past few minute yet there was no reply from the girl.

Mark got frustrated and broke the doorknob instead... He practically destroyed her door now.

"WHAT THE FUC-"

"Nayoung shut the hell up I have something to say!" Mark said which made Nayoung shut up.

He walked towards her and gave her a huge bear hug. The hug was comforting and the both of them secretly likes it.

"I'm sorry, Nayoung. For hurting you, for pressuring you to the stupid plan and for uhh.. Breaking your door I'll get that fixed with Johnny's help" Mark exclaimed and Nayoung smiled.

"That's just what I wanted to hear but Im still kinda mad at you"

"Why?" they pulled out of the hug.

"YOUR DUMBASS BROKE MY DOOR" she yelled and Mark chuckled.

"I'll call Johnny right now"

"You better"

After a few rings a guy answered the phone and told Mark that he's gonna fix it tomorrow.

"I'm sorry too.. For what I've said. I know you still love Hyerin but don't worry I'm still willing to do the plan" Nayoung insisted.

"No.. We're both gonna marry each other. I let her go now.. I love her but she's happy with someone else's company now. She doesn't need me anymore. So.. Nayoung, are you willing to be my wife forever?" Mark asked the girl in front of him.

"Yeah sure.. I guess"

Author's note:

Yas yas yas love talk and moonlight is a bop... Love talk made me blush and moonwalk made me dance wayv are kings! Stan wayv for clear skin~

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie