LQ

--previously--

"Mianhae~" she whispered while we're still hugging each other

"Hmm?" I hummed

"Sorry for making it hard for you...sorry for lying... it's not easy for me too you know?, Even though I want to hug you or kiss you I can't because...I'm trying so hard to stay away with you, but sometimes.. Everytime you're already asleep I'm entering your room and lay down beside you.. I'm always whispering to you that I'm sorry.. continue playing piano arraso?, Make me proud" she said...I broke the hug and kissed her passionately I miss her lips, her kiss I miss everything about her..

--------------------

MINA'S POV

'why is she taking so long?' I thought to myself, well chaeyoung went to the Mart for awhile to buy some snacks but she's taking so loooong......

oh there she is. But...she's with Sana..and sana's flirting with her myghad, someone tell tzuyu about this pls?....and...sent. I just sent her a message let's see how will she react.

Sana just stare at me as long as she finished reading my message, her eyes got widened and she walked away from chaeng then she entered the room. I'm not mad it's just...you know taking what's mine.

"Yah unnie, why'd you run away from me?" Said chaeyoung.

"Chae I still want to live, someone's getting jealous" Sana said jokingly and she smirked at me, chaeyoung seems shocked then she looked at me.

"What?" I asked while grinning.

"Tell me, what did you do?" She asked while placing the chips on the table.

"Nothing.."

"Nothing?" She asked again while smirking and I just nod.

"C'mon, I wanna know how possessive you are" *chuckles*

"You really want to know?...okay then, I sent her a letter"

"Letter?" Chaeyoung sat beside me, Sana and I just nod.

"What letter?" She added.

"Here, I'll show you" Sana forwarded the message to her.

"'Dear Sana,
Chaeyoung is mine so stop flirting with her I can see you, choose one, distance or ambulance? :) staying away from her will be much appreciated, thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Mina.'

Mina, what is this? Omyghad, now I know why you ran away from me Sana unnie" she said while grinning.

*Toooooot*

"SAENG IL CHUK HA HAM NI DA
SAENG IL CHUK HA HAM NI DA
SARANG HA NEUN CHAEYOUNG-shi
SAENG IL CHUK HA HAM NI DA!!!*blows party horn*" 2yeon couple just entered the room and make some noise, with party hats on their head, some confetti, cake and party horns..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAEYOUNG-AH!"Jeongyeon shouted.

"Yah, unnie, have you forgotten?, My birthday is next month"

"Oh, jinjja?"

"Yah jeongyeon-ah!, I told you, it's on next month" said nayeon then she beat jeongyeon, don't worry it's not that hard. the three of us(Sana, chaeyoung and I) were just laughing at their stupidity.

"Ah yeah, I just remembered....oh mianhae, I forgot your birthday" jeongyeon said while scratching her head.

"Hahahaha, but thank you unnies for the effort"