Happy Ending

(Jewel's POV)

One year later

"Well thats the last of my things." i said happily as I swung my bag over my shoulder.

"Are you sure you wanna do this sweetie?" my mother asked.

I nodded.

"Yes mother, i really want to travel the world." i said happily.

"Okay sweetie, don't forget to write to us ever month, and be very safe."

"Don't worry mother.....I've got my best friend Jenny with me." i said side hugging Jenny who smiled at me.

For the past year Jenny has become apart of my family, she's the sister i never had. Of course its been very hard for her to get use to living with humans and every time she went out during the day she needed a black hood over her head to protect her from the sun, but she is happy that she's finally  free from Vincent. 
We said our goodbyes to my parents and then went to say goodbye to all of my friends. Then we were on our way down the road to god knows where, and that's how we liked it not knowing where we were going to end up.

"I never thought we would be living this kinda life, I feared we would be in Vincent's control forever. " Jenny said.

I smiled at her and nodded.

"I know, but now we're free forever. We can start a new life and a new adventure." I sighed happily as the cool fresh air blew gently.

"Do we have a plan or.....?"

"Nope no plan, just go wherever the road takes us." I smiled and Jenny smiled back.

"Sounds good to me."

                           The End
Authors note:

Sorry it's a very short ending but it's what I came up with and this was always planned to be just a fun short story. So I really hope you guys enjoyed  it☺
Thank you so much for reading