Party

(Silver's P.O.V.)

The first two days at the tower are mostly uneventful, annoying even. James checked up on me every hour, even through half the first night too. He panicked when he found my room empty at 3 in the morning and ran to get Steve so he could get help looking for me. Only to find Steve asleep, my hands gripping his shirt making sure he couldn't leave, with our legs tangled together.

After that is was just the day light hours that I had to tell him where I was going to be or be with someone that could stop me from leaving. The one time I snuck away to the gym to be alone for a few minutes he was pissed when he found me, until he took in the state of destruction the gym was in.

To say it was a mess would be an understatement. It was practically demolished. Every punching bag had sand under it from the five minutes I spent with each of them, the mirror that covered the east wall had spider-web like breaks from where I threw stuff at my reflection(mostly the weights and bars), there were no knives left on the weapons racks because they were all embedded in the walls or floor, not a single target had a bullseye left on them since they were shot so many times. All the guns had been shot and all ammunition I could find was used. Clint is in need of more arrows because I used them all and quite a few got snapped. The treadmills were turned on their sides and benches were upside down, the water fountain was slashed so that the water was just spraying everywhere.

My weapons had been brought down to be with the other lethal materials when I first arrived. When James found me an hour after I disappeared I was on all fours in the middle of the wreckage holding my twin katana's handles so tight that my knuckles were white, with tears streaming down my face, hair a mess, constantly changing colours and sticking to my face, sweaty neck and shoulders.

I had never seen him so worried.

When someone else came to find us I was still holding my swords but lighter and my head was in the crook of James's neck and he held me and tried to calm me down. Sam walked backwards out of there and alerted everyone to go to the lab, there they had watched the security video and saw me scream at my own reflection calling myself 'monster' or 'disgrace' but what really scared them was when I threw the heaviest weight and yelled 'you should have died in that fire!'

They assumed I meant the fire in Russia that burnt my house. I meant the fire that happened years ago on a mission that killed five agents that were sent to help me.

I think that when they saw me start to cry with the katanas in hand they were scared as to what I was going to do.

Tony had hired someone clean up the mess and fix the wall and water fountain as soon as I was coaxed out of there.

Natasha got sent to where I currently am-my room- to make me shower and change before a surprise happened. As she walked in she is greeted with a knife to her throat, and a big one at that. "Steve and Buck sent me to make you shower. They claim it will help calm you down." I nod and lower my arm throwing the knife gently across the room onto my bed. "I'll pick out an outfit for you."
"Why?"
"Because Tony has a surprise planned and you can't go in shorts."
So I'm not allowed to wear what I have been in since I got here. "What's the surprise?"
"If I tell you it will no longer be a surprise, so go shower and by the time I have you ready the surprise will have started."
I nod again and walking into the bathroom, turning the shower on as hot as it will go. I strip and end up bracing myself as I step in I remember since I can control fire so I can barely feel heat. How I miss the feeling of scolding water hitting my back and leaving it red. Now all that I feel is basically a lukewarm heat. I finish quickly, wrap myself in a towel and walk back out to my room where Natasha is sitting on my bed "that was quick"
"Yah, well I wanted to get this over with."
She points to the chair in the corner of the room "put that on and then come to my room"
"Yes ma'am" she smirks and walks out.
(Clothes at top/side)
As I walk over to the chair I laugh at what she picked out for me; ripped skinny jeans, a black sleeveless t-shirt with lace designs, a studded leather jacket that was made for an under cover mission while I was with HYDRA that I didn't realize I still had, heels that I can wear socks in, and a black purse. Pulling on the outfit with a push-up I go to find Nat, only to have Steve catch me halfway down the hall. "Jess!"
"Howdy hey!"
"What are you doing? Parties going to be that way."
"I'm going to Nat's room. She picked out an outfit for me and told me to come to her room once I got it on. I'm going there now."
"Okay. Well make sure to save a dance for me okay?"
Smirking I start walking away calling, "For sure Captain" over my shoulder as I turn a corner but not before I hear the quiet laugh.