Ch.15

Previously
"What we're here for"
⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣
The Centaur Saved Us

Hagrid split us up,"Ron Hermione you come with me and Harry (Y/n) you'll go with Malfoy" we nod looking around the forest," then I get Fang." Malfoy said,"Fine. Just so you know he's a bloody coward" Fang whines loudly quivering in his spot,"Same fang" I pet his head feeling his shivers.

"Wait till my father hears about this. This is servants stuff-","oh Draco shut up your father might not hear about this" "so you decide to say my name now? How wonderful" "course we're going to most likely die here so" I grab onto Harry's arm walking behind Draco. We came near an opening a black figure was leaning on a body. I felt a sharp pain on my neck almost piercing pain. Draco yelled running off the other direction,"BLOODY COWARD!!" The figure floats on the ground growing closer and taller. "H-Harry" I tripped over a root taking Harry with me.

My back hit the wall of roots I looked up at the cloaked figure. 'I was just kidding about dying here!!' A galloping sound jumped over us scarring the figure away,"Harry Potter, (Y/n) (L/n) you must leave this time in the forest isn't safe for either of you" the centaur walked closer to us Harry stood up help me stand "What-""what was that thing?" "A horrible creature do you know what unicorn blood is used for?" We shake our heads,"we only use the horns and its tail hairs"

"unicorns are the purest animals in the magical world, that once the blood touches your lips you'll live a half-life a cursed life," the centaur said walking closer," who would want a life like that?","can you think of one harry, (y/n)?","voldemort" we said at the same time I gasped grabbing harry hand," we gotta go!"

"Hello there Firenze. See you've met our young Mr. Potter and Ms. (L/n), alright there you two?" we nod looking back at the centaur," Harry (Y/n), this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck."

Hagrid left us by the edge of the forest with Professor Filch. We left to the castle about to go our separate ways."I'm going to bed no way am I going to do that again, night guys" they nod going up the stairs,"(y/n) we'll talk about this later" I nod going down to the steps.

I yawned touching the brick wall to guide me." hm I'm sure it's not a full moon tonight" UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!," Hi Percy, how you doing friend, pal, amigo, brother from another mother-","why aren't you in bed?","me?! Why aren't you in bed do you know what hour it is?!","I do but I'm a prefect and I'm doing later hours this week" he placed his hands on his hips smirking at me. I sighed dropping my head to his chest groaning.

"Percy just this once, please I'm tired, a centaur saved me and Harrys life, and Malfoy thinks he's my friend now","rough night?" he pets my head as I nod starting to fall asleep. " okay then go to bed and next time if it's not a full moon when I see you-you'll be with McGonagall" I wrap my arms around his waist smiling looking up," thanks"

♥️Next day♥️

"I'd heard Hogwarts' final exams were frightful, but that was fun" I nod linking my arm with Hermiones' I held my neck rubbing it to sooth the pain but only increased it "quiet easy if you study"," speak for yourself. Alright there you two? have been holding your head and neck?"

"My scar. It keeps burning. You too (y/n)?" "Yea but only when I'm in danger or something" "maybe you should see a nurse" Ron requested,"what are we going to say Ron? Hey our scars are burning think I might die tonight"

Ron rolled his eyes punching my arm playfully,"no need to be so rude I'm only saying if you should go" we went out the castle hagrid sat outside of his hut playing a nice song on his flute."that's it!" Harry started walking quickly to Hagrid,"what is?" Hermione asked trying to catch up. I let go jogging beside Harry."isn't it odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger just happens to have one. I mean how many people wander around with dragon eggs? Why didn't I see it before?!" Harry exclaimed running full speed to Hagrid.

"Hagrid! Who gave you the egg? What did he look like?"

"I don't know I never saw his face. He kept his hood up."

"You and this stranger must have talked"

"Well he wanted to know what sort of creature I looked after. I told him that"After Fluffy, a dragon would be no trouble.""

I tilt my head I see what harry was doing,"was he interested in Fluffy?" I asked

"Of course he was interested how often do you come across a three-headed dog? But I told him "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm them. Take Fluffy for example. Play him music and he falls straight to sleep." I looked at the three about to run,"I shouldn't have told you that where are you going?!" We ran to Professor McGonagall class she sat in her seat writing something down on a sheet of paper. "We have to see Dumbledore. Immediately!" Harry bellowed on the table exhausted from running,"I'm afraid he's not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left","he's gone? But this is important. This is about the philosophers Stone!" Professor McGonagall sat there in shock,"how do you-" I cut her off,"someones going to steal it woman!"

"I don't know how you know, but I assure you it's well protected. Now go back to your dormitories? Quietly" we left not saying another word,"that was no stranger Hagrid met. It was Snape. Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy" Harry hunched whispering to us,"and with Dumbledore gone-","good afternoon." We turned around there he was fabulous hair and all Professor Snape looked down at us. Literally."know what would three young Gryffindors and a Slytherin be doing inside on a day like this?" Hermione mumbled but being me lies come quiet easily thanks to dad,"you're absolutely right Professor Snape we were just about to take a stroll around the black lake maybe have a little snack watch birds fly by" I smiled looking up,"hm I do recommend you do and you ought to be careful. People will think you're up to something"

Snape turned on his heals walking away his cloak flying behind him,"would it be weird if I said I want his cloak and do what he just did right now?","yes, it would" Ron laughed pushing my shoulder laughing more,"what are we going to do now?" Hermione whispered,"we go down the trap door. Tonight"

"I'm going to be honest I have no idea what Fluffy looks like but when I do I wanna hug him!"