CHAPTER 2

The next morning...

Manik was sleeping in his room with his back lying on bed n his slumber was disturbed by something which hits his head, its nothing but a pillow which is thrown by ..

By...

Our cabiraaa......

Ya its cabir...

Manik: abey saale,wt happened ?y were u hitting me like that, is this the way to wake up anyone...

Cabir: chup kar,u don't remember wt day is tdy?

Man: whatttt???

Cab: tere biwi ka bday...
( ur wife bday) teasingly

Man: kyaa,wt r u saying mujhe koi biwi awi nayi yeh...
( hiding his smile..)

Cab: don't waste my time,its nandhu bday ,hw can u sleep? come fast..

Man: why shud i..?its her bday why shud i come...

Cab: don't behave like a kid manik jo hogaya wo hogaya,forget the thing which happen years ago...

Man ( with a serious look): no cabir. ..I can't,she din trust me. I can't be with a person who din trust me....
( closed his eyes and tears flow down)

Cabir was facing manik's back,so he din see him crying..

Cab: manik....manik...

Manik came out of trance and ran to washroom saying he will come soon...

After taking shower manik came down with his cashal attitude with headphone...

At dining table..

Nyo: manik,come hv ur breakfast...

Manik: ya mom....

After taking a glance of table...

Man: mom, where is maa,papa..and ( stop himself )

Nyo: and..( with a teasing smile)

Cabir: haa,manik bol,kon.

Man: no one ,where are they??

Nyo: they went to Murthy mansion..as some relatives are coming today....

Manik P.O.V
Did She also gone???..manik,if she went then wts ur pblm,Stay away from her....

His thoughts were broken by Raj...

Raj: manik ,u need to come to office tdy...

Man: but dad...

Raj: manik, Raman is also nt there,i can't manage everything so u need to come...

Cabir: wt uncle,aaj kiska bday hey ,manik kaise aasaktha yeh,haina manik..?

Man: cabirrrrrrr ( gritting his teeth ) dad i will come...