Chapter sixteen: The big surprise

Charles's POV

"What do you want, you disturbing my beauty sleep" I yelled at Michael through the phone.

"You just gave me another reason to believe what Ellie said about you."

"What did she say?'

"That doesn't matter. I want you to be at my house at two, I have a surprise for you."

"Forget it, I'm not coming."

"If you don't I'll tell Elizabeth the truth."

"Fine," I said letting out a dip breath. If she found out she would kill me so I have no choice but to go to whatever that idiot is planing.

"Sweet dreams princess." He said before hanging up.

What did this idiot just call me?

.

.

.

"Brother, for a minute I thought I would have to give Elie a visit."

"You better not be wasting my time, I'm giving you twenty minutes."

"Don't worry brother, you'll love it. Now come, but first I'm gone need you to close your eyes."

"Do I look like a six-year-old to you."

"You act like one."

As I was about to turn around he took his phone from his pocket. He's threatening me again.

"Fine, I'll close my damn eyes."

It was really hard for me to talk to whatever he was taking me. Him guiding the way was like a blind man leading another blind man. I hope he is not trying to kill me. It wouldn't be the first.

"You can open your eyes now."

I did as he said only to see the biggest shock and the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life.

"What the f**k is this," I asked giving him a total disguised face.

"Is this your way of saying thank you. All credits goes to Ellie. You can stop the act."

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was a strip show. Just with men.

"It this your idea of a joke or is this you doing you, idiot."

"You can stop the act, Ellie told me everything."

"What did she tell you?"

"That you were gay. So I thought this would be a good surprise for you."

"And you believed her?" I yelled at him.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't believe her."

I stood quiet for a moment trying to think of a reason.

"I thought so." He said breaking the silence.

He was right, I didn't have a reason. But as my brother, he is supposed to know me better than anyone.

I left his house shortly after that. I really didn't feel like talking to him right now.

When I got home the house was quiet. It felt as if now know was at home. But her car was outside so she had to be there.

I walked to her room to find her. I state I saw her in nearly broke my heart.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm fine."

"Of course you're not, you're crying, it's okay if you don't feel like talking about it."

After a while, we started talking about random things. I didn't want to push her into saying anything until she was ready.

"What did you tell Michael?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't tell him anything."

"Stop playing dump"

"Okay, I might have accidentally told him you where gay."

"Did you actually believe that? I thought you were smarter than that."

She just stood quite giving me a confused expression. She looked like she had something on her mind.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay," I said grabbing her chin up.

For the first time, I realized how beautiful she is. It felt as us everything stopped for a minute. Before I realized it, we both started lining in before rub my lips I against her pink ones before taking her bottom lip and sucking in it. I grabbed her hips to pull her closer to me before taking her lips into mine and softly biting onto them.

"Am I interrupting something?"

*******************

A/N: I just couldn't finish the year without an update. Hope you liked it. Happy new year!🎉