TAQ TEASER:

So I was feeling jolly, because tis the season....and I was going to work on the Prologue, but I think I need a bit more time to think and plan............

BUT.

I have the best readers ever so I wrote a quick teaser (which might later become the description) we'll see. And it's up under The Alpha's Queen on my profile! The book has been made live, but only the Teaser is published as an early Christmas gift to you lovely people!

I know, I know it's super short but its something to get y'all excited for the next book!

I hope you guys like it!!!

Also enjoy my shite photo-editing skills used to make that sample cover. People. Please. I beg you. TAQ deserves better than my photo editing skills. Someone help me. I couldn't even follow my own color scheme because I'm useless!!! ~And~ you get the first chapter of TAQ dedicated to you if your cover is picked!!!!

The more and more I write the line "I am the stars incarnate" the more and more I want it on a t-shirt. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Make sure you add TAQ to your libraries and I hope to hear a bit more feedback about the TAP Diaries, because I'd love to share the process with y'all but Im not gonna start a whole other book about it if no one is gonna read it :( You can start staying up to date by adding TAQ to your library and you reading lists, so you get notified when things get updated....like maybe a full Prologue.....and possibly a chapter teaser..... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Ok. Alwayslovve486 out lovelies. Go read some of my words and tell me if they are garbage (they might be a little garbage because I am tiredisimo).

I️ hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday, whichever you celebrate and I️ can't wait to see you all again soon! I️ hope you enjoy this little gift from me!

LOVE YOU ALL!