Thirteen

(Unedited)

Yoongi's pov

As I entered Taehyung's assigned room i was greeted by some familiar faces which i never wanted to see in my entire life.

With many thoughts running in my mind i stood their shocked, staring at them as they talk and laugh with my son.

How come they are here?

Does Taehyung know them? Is the truth revealed? Am i gonna lose my Taehyung?

With these thoughts in my mind i was getting furious and as soon as they hugged my son it was over! I cannot take it anymore and i growled loudly...

"You! How are dare you come here?"

As soon as i said that all the eyes turned towards me but without giving a single fuck i stood their staring at the man whom i hated the most. The man who was the reason why my Taehyung was once on the edge of dying.

I just got their and yanked their arms away from Taehyung.

"Don't fucking touch my son with your filthy hands." I said and shifted my eyes towards Taehyung who just sat their with wide eyes.

"And Taehyung, I told you not to talk to strangers. How dare you disrespect my words." I shouted at Taehyung making him shiver in fear.

"A-appa, but these m-misters  a-are g-good. They a-are not the bad p-people." Taehyung said with shaky voice and teary eyes.

And as soon as these words came out of his mouth i was seeing nothing but all red!

Ahh how come he trust everyone so easily.

In anger I raised my hand high in the air ready to slap him when.....

No one's pov

As Yoongi was about to slap Taehyung, his hand was tightly grabbed by Jungkook creating dark red marks on his pale wrist.

"Don't you dare, hyung!" Jungkook grinding his teeth in anger.

Yoongi pulled his hands out of the deadly  grip and stared at him with nothing but anger and hatred.

"He is my son and i can do whatever i want to do with him. Who are you to speak in between us?" Yoongi spoke.

The atmosphere in the room was very tense and dark making everyone shiver.

"Well that's not the truth, hyung. Do you want me to tell  Taehyung  the real truth." Jungkook said with a smirk making Yoongi freeze.

"The truth about his so called imaginary friends, the truth about his so called Yoongi appa. Should i hyung?"

The two were so lost in their own world that they didn't notice the small trembling boy who was now shivering violently and started to  gasp for air.

As the loud gasping noise filled the room the two were immediately pushed to the side as Jin and Namjoon rushed to the gasping boy.

"You two can shut the fuck up. He's having another asthma attack. Jimin just go and call the doctor." Namjoon shouted as he and Jin tried to calm Taehyung.

With teary eyes and lack of oxygen Taehyung looked at his appa and his mister Jungkook one last time before losing consciousness.

To be continued.....

_____________________
Hi guys!!!

Hope you are enjoying your holidays.

For me, my holidays will be spend with me surrounded by books and books only.
Because my exams are gonna start very soon.😭😭

But here is an update.

I hope you are liking the book. Please do tell me.

 Please do tell me

😂😂😂

And ya

Happy New Year in advance!!

I purple you.💜💜

Byeeeee

Fighting!!!!