Chapter 3: New Parents

New Parents

Its a little blurry but I can see there
faces. A woman with blue hair and a man with red hair.

The man said, "What do you think about this one honey?" (???)

The woman responded, "She's perfect Francis!" (???)

"Then we'll adopt her, what's gonna be her name Gabby?" (Francis)

"Let me think..................... " (Gabby)

"Her name is going to be Francisca." (Gabby)

"I like it. Look, honey, her hair is purple if we mix our hair together we'll have purple!" (Francis)

"She's going to be a fine mage darling. My dear Francisca my sweetheart." (Gabby)

I can't believe it I can remember everything so I didn't lose my memories...

WAIT A MINUTE WHERE IS MY PHONE?!

"Oh, Father Joseph! What is that strange device? " (Gabby) said the woman to the man holding my... PHONE oh come on that's the latest version of Ipark phone. But thank goodness it's safe.

I giggled a little bit when the woman gave me the phone.

"That thing came with the baby. When she was on a little basket she was hugging the strange device as if it was that important to her it's the only thing that makes her calm down." Said the looking priest.

"I see we will be choosing this baby as our own daughter." (Francis)

"All right then we will be leaving now and thank you, Father Joseph. " (Gabby)

"Have a safe trip back home!" (Father Joseph)

[One Ride Later]

"Well, here we are little Francisca!" (Francis)

I looked around the house, it was really small but it had a lovely garden which the woman, carrying me and walking around it feels great in my skin.

As 11 months pass I learned that everybody can use magic there are elements that symbolize your power.
And I learned that some of the many ferocious beasts and fairy tale that I have read before in a book called mythology exist. Also, gods exist in this world. The same gods that we study in high school.