what mothers do || Damian Wayne

Requested by: VampEtsu

Note: here's your request hun, sorry it takes so long for me to finish (and update this dang book), I had a little problem with my confidence in writing lately.

And I think I've done something similar in the first book under the title Bonding, but not with a pregnant Batmom :) so here you go!

Warning(s): N/A

::

"This is your wife?" The last word was nothing more than a spat when it slipped out of the boy's lips whom you knew as Damian. Bruce's biological son.

The way he looked at you was like he despised you, which he probably did despite the fact the two of you just met. He didn't know you just like you didn't know him, but he couldn't drop the loathing look on his face, it was making you nervous. Mainly, because he almost had the exact same features as your husband's, then again, he was his son.

Still, it didn't stop you to flash a genuine smile at him. You've heard about it all, you weren't mad, you understand. You carefully lowered yourself onto your knees, careful with the little bundle of joy in your stomach as you get to Damian's eyes level so you could speak properly.

"Yes, I am (Y/n) Wayne," you offered him your hand kindly, attempting to have a proper introduction while he just stared at it with a scowl as if your hand was dirty. "I hope we get along."

There was some silence between you and him while the two men (Alfred and Bruce) were watching your interactions with the boy not bothering to say a word since they didn't want to interrupt.

"Tell me," Damian started, he didn't shake your hand so you decided to lower it instead and the smile on your face didn't face or twitch which confuse the boy a little bit. "What you usually do?"

"Doing chores, cook, gardening, helping Bruce with the Enterprises, helping Alfred---"

Damian shook his head as he cut you off, "besides that?"

You hummed in thought then chirp, "none!"

Your answer only made his frown deepened, you heard him scoff and muttered something under his breath, he then gave you a simple nod just to he polite before leaving the cave with Alfred following behind (he excused himself) since he still needed to show the boy's room.

When he was out of the cave, you stood back on your feet with Bruce's help. "You know, he kind of reminded me of someone."

Your husband looked at you and you returned the gesture, he had his hand resting on your lower back to keep you steady as he rubbed his thumb in slow circles through the fabric of your shirt, "who?"

"He's just like you," you snorted before dragging him out of the cave by his hand, a yawn left your dry lips, "hard to crack."

"What does that even mean, Love?" He grunted as he followed you easily with his long legs.