Chapter 32

"Wait I got a text" (F/n) said looking at her phone. Her expression suddenly changed into a shocked one.

"(F/n) what happened?" you looked at her thinking she got some bad news.

"The dance is doomed!" she shouted, but immediately covered her mouth realizing that other students may have heard her.

"Oh it's just that" you sighed relieved.

"Just that?! The dance is everything!" she stretched out her arms and you rolled your eyes.

"Since when do you get updates about the dance's preparations?" you asked.

"Since I'm one of the people who is responsible for it? I told you a million times! Do you ever listen to me?"

"Oh" you raised your brows "I always listen. Except for when you talk about that dance that's getting more and more annoying" you crossed your arms.

"Annoying or not, you are going to help me" she demanded.

"I saved your life, I think that's enough" you said. Harry cleared his throat. "Sorry, we did" you corrected yourself.

"Pretty please" she begged "I'll do anything! "

"(F/n), I'm joking, of course I'm helping" you laughed and shook your head.

"I love you" she put her hands on her heart and stood up from her seat ready to go.

"What about my surprise?" Gil asked bummed.

"I'm sorry but duty calls" (F/n) said rushing to the exit.

You gave Gil an apologetic look and went after (F/n). He took his time to do something for you three, it was unfair to just leave him.

Harry flipped the silver dome off of Gil's tray. Apparently he made cupcakes.

Harry took one. "Be nice and clean up the floor too, eh?" he said with a mischievous smile and then followed you out of the cafeteria.