Chapter 03

~♡~

|"Is it normal to hate me that much?"|

~♡~

"Y/N!!!" a girl shouted happily as soon as she saw you getting out of the limo.

You smiled at her, wondering why she was dressed up and sitting on a bench infront of the castle doors secured by few guards.
Her bunny like smile and her beautiful eyes reminded you of Jungkook. Wearing a baby blue dress and a white coat, she jumped up and down with a book in her hand.

"Are you waiting for your brother, Jungmi?" You asked the ten year old and she simply nodded. "He will be here a little bit later, I'm sorry" You sighed.

Jungmi shook her head, "If he doesn't want to take me to the beach, can you Y/N?" She asked, enlarging her eyes and pouting so you would agree. Of course you didn't dare to say no.

You smiled sweetly. "Wait for me here okay? I'll go get ready"

Jungmi did a thumbs up and sat back on her bench, opening her book to read again. You quickly headed to your room, greeting the maids and the butlers on the way.
You heard that Jungkook planned to take his sister Jungmi to the beach to have some brother and sister time, but since Jungkook went away to hang out with his friends so he could ignore you, you thought this was all your fault.

You promised one thing. No matter what, you will not cry because of Jungkook. He might hurt you but you promised to stay strong. If you don't practice it now, you doubted you wouldn't even survive crying every night after your marriage.

Choosing a black sweater and a pair of blue jeans and wearing it, you quickly put on a pair of timberlands and grabbed a thin coat to head out. As soon as you ran back to the place where Jungmi sat, Jungkook was already there.

For your surprise, he was already out of his school clothes and wearing casual clothes which fitted him very nicely. A black hoody and dark blue jeans with his favourite shoes, timberlands.

You just realised, you both were wearing matching outfits.

You tried to step away, hoping Jungmi hasn't seen you but unfortunately she did. She smiled brightly at you and waved her small hands, motioning you to come closer.

You shyly walked, feeling Jungkook's eyes on you as you took slow steps.

"You two match" Jungmi threw her arms in the air and giggled.

Jungkook and you exchanged awkwards glances but before you could look away he smirked. "She doesn't have any good fashion sense, so she's copying me"