11. The price to pay + IMPORTANT information to read

Hello my wats ❤️, how are you today ? I wish you again a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I left a note at the end of this chapter, it's very important so I advise you to read. Good read !!!

************************************

I heard footsteps heading towards me with extreme slowness. I was finished. Eyes still closed, I didn't give much of my skin now.

I had never seen a Evann Black so dangerous. I let out a cry of horror when a shot rang out near my feet. I was on the verge of discomfort. When I had the courage to open my eyes the criminal was right in front of me. He had stored his gun in his back pocket.

The fury was still palpable in his eyes, but paradoxically his face was frighteningly calm. He leaned toward me, pushing me back until my back hit the bay window. His two hands positioned on either side of my head blocked me from any attempt to escape.

   "Treasure ... every time you run away I'll find you. There is no escape. " He whispered to me in the hollow of my ear in his soft voice.

I knew that for the moment he was controlling himself to raise his hand on me. It was only a matter of time.

My breath stopped abruptly as the killer's hand lightly brushed against my T-shirt. The way he touched me was pretty... sensual. He slid his fingers around the tab of my camera. He carefully removed it from my neck. He stared at the object for a moment before plunging his dark eyes into mine.

   "This shit seems to count a lot for you I'm wrong? " He asked me seriously.

Not knowing what to answer, I shook my head shyly.

He gave a slight smile. A sadistic light lit his eyes. Suddenly, he threw my camera against the wall close to me, slashing it to pieces. Impotent I looked at the object on the ground or at least what little remained of it. Tears of despair began to pile up in the corner of my eyes.

   "This is what I want to do with your life. I want to reduce it to crumbs. "

A shiver ran down the back of my neck. His threat to me gave me cold sweats. He suddenly brought his face closer to mine. I felt his very masculine eau de cologne infiltrating my nostrils.

   "Now it's time to suffer the consequences of your bullshit... "

My head hit the window behind me as he gripped my neck violently with his hand. Tightening his grip, he began to cut my breath. My eyes widened in fear. He was strangling me. The criminal delighted in this spectacle to see his faithful smile machiavellian wedge. I tried to push him away but he was way too strong. It was enough to see the size of his contracted muscles on his arm to see that I wasn't doing the weight against him.

I felt my legs weaken. My sight began to be troubled by the lack of oxygen. Feeling that I was about to lose consciousness. The killer dropped my neck and slapped me with such force that it made me lose my balance. Crushing me to the ground, I groaned in pain. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

   "You can scream, cry, beg me to stop. Know that I have absolutely nothing to fuck. " Retorted Black Evann coldly.

Collapsed on the ground, I didn't have the strength to reply. My cheek burned intensely after the slap he had inflicted on me.

I gasped in surprise when I felt one arm behind and another under my legs. The criminal lifted me without the least effort before throwing me brutally on the double bed.

Lying on the mattress, panic won me even more when I saw the killer kneeling above me. Dominating me totally, Evann Black took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with his lighter. He didn't take my eyes off me. His gaze had become more intense with his dilated pupils. He pulled a puff, and leaned over my face, emitting from his mouth a light smoke that crashed into my face. Hating the smell of tobacco I turned my face to avoid these nicotine vapors.