I Need To Catch My Breath

David POV

I've held off with contacting (Y/n) again. I want to scare her. I want her back but I want to get her back when she least expects it.

We never finished our life together.

That stupid brother of her's ruined it for us. Then she had to get into acting and meet this new guy, "Jensen Ackles". God, what a pretty boy.

He can't protect MY (Y/n). He can't make her happy. (Y/n) is mine. And will be again.

Ring, Ring

My phone went off as I was in mid thought in my Vancouver apartment. It was a room with a perfect view the Supernatural set so I could watch (Y/n) all the time.

"Hello-" I asked, annoyed with who ever was calling and interrupting my dreams of my sweet and beautiful (Y/n).

"David, it's Jeff. Go some good news for you. I've been moved to head of the gate on set. Ryan has been moved to (Y/n)'s body guard. But they just left towards her house I believe. Want me to follow them?"

"Nice work, Jeff. You make me so happy, well not as happy as (Y/n). God, I've missed her in my arms all these years. The sweet smell of her hair and the sparkle in her eyes. I can't wait till she's mine again." I licked my lips in anticipation.

"I know, Sir. We will get her. Don't worry."

With that, Jeff hug up the phone and I set mine in the bed. Jeff and I had met in a bar a few years ago. Young fella, but very buff. We talked and became great friends. By that time, I had already started my tracking on my (Y/n). Watching her every moves. I let Jeff in on all of it and he wanted to help. So we teamed up and the rest is history. He's been helping me get MY girl back. She's been a bad girl and needs to be taught who her real man is.

Jeff is the perfect disguise. He can be on the set and spy on (Y/n) for me. It's perfect! I'll have my girl in no time!

******************************

Your POV

"CUT!" Bob called out and you let out yawn. "That was great guys! Perfect finale! The fan's are going to love it." It's been a long while since you saw your family. You were behind on the season and needed to catch up on it, while also juggling interviews and conventions. But, your Dad still kept you in the loop. Told you his updates, and everything. You needed the reassurance. You wanted to badly to see him but he knew, Jensen knew, and you did that if you went down, you wouldn't want to leave.

"Someone's, tired on their birthday I see." Jared said with a chuckle. "It's your Birthday too, Sam Winchester." You chuckled and he wrapped you in his arms. "Tonight will wake you up." Jared said and you let him go as you walked towards the coffee. "I can't wait till tonight, I need energy now." He laughed as you grabbed a coffee, grabbing one for Jensen too. Jensen was on another set filming with Misha right now. They had a few more scenes before they were done. You walked out the studio doors and over to where Jensen was. You got happy birthday's along the way from crew and cast members. You smiled and thanked them.

Pushing through the next studio's doors, you instantly saw Jensen and Misha sitting in their named chairs, laughing at something on there phones. You quietly walked up behind Jensen and when he was least expecting it, you set both coffee's down and wrap around Jensen. "Hey birthday girl." He says and get up from his chair to give you a proper hug and sweet kiss. "Hey, brought you some coffee. You guys almost done? Jared and I are. Hey Mish." You say giving him a hug too.